2019 standard cab available?

41 minutes ago, JohnMichael said:

I am not seeing a standard cab configuration for 2019 on Chevy website - has Chevy dropped that configuration?  All I see have two side windows.

From what I've been told from my Chevy dealer it will only be offered as a standard cab long box in a work truck edition 

2 hours ago, JohnMichael said:

I am not seeing a standard cab configuration for 2019 on Chevy website - has Chevy dropped that configuration?  All I see have two side windows.

1 hour ago, 2018RegCab5.3 said:

From what I've been told from my Chevy dealer it will only be offered as a standard cab long box in a work truck edition 

Correct, the 2 door pickup truck will only be offered on the lowest trim which is WT.  Also, the WT will be the only trim to have the 8 ft bed as an option for the 1/2 ton trucks

We order standard cab WT's for my company... they are WAY backed up, months on backorder, from what our rep at Enterprise fleet told us. We had to order a bunch of F150's to hold us over. 

He also told us that GM and Ford are likely going to eliminate the standard cabs in the near future, even on the WTs. 

46 minutes ago, mbr2ooo said:

We had to order a bunch of F150's to hold us over.

I suspect many companies will be making that exact same decision. 

Edited by rkj__

• 7 months later...