Leveled HD pulling 5th wheel

Much like everyone else I am levelled and installed air bags.  I honestly don't like them a lot but they serve their purpose.  When they do have air in them and the trailer on the ride is a ton better than it ever was without though which is a big plus along with keeping my truck from sagging.  I just more or less buried the bolts on my 17 with the stock keys making sure the lift was even side to side.  I ended up doing shock extensions, a diff drop and a steering stabilizer and now it honestly drives nicer than it did stock.

5 hours ago, SierraHD17 said:

Much like everyone else I am levelled and installed air bags.  I honestly don't like them a lot but they serve their purpose.  When they do have air in them and the trailer on the ride is a ton better than it ever was without though which is a big plus along with keeping my truck from sagging.  I just more or less buried the bolts on my 17 with the stock keys making sure the lift was even side to side.  I ended up doing shock extensions, a diff drop and a steering stabilizer and now it honestly drives nicer than it did stock.

How much work was it to install a steering stabilizer? Was it bolt on or did it require removing any parts to install it? 

Edited by Dirtbiker
Spelling correction

2 minutes ago, SierraHD17 said:

Requires the one lower control arm bolt to be removed so the bolt can go through the bracket.  Unless you want to weld it to the crossmember.

Does that require a wheel alignment after? What brand did you use? I have thought about doing this myself. Thanks.