4weight

Aftermarket Sliding Rear Window 17 Sierra

Anyone out there with experience with these or this vendor.  Bought my Sierra used and the only thing it did not have was the sliding rear window.  I actually prefer manual to auto for use with fly rods out the back window.  Any help would be appreciated. 

http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/showline/offerpage.aspx?ProductID=125179&GroupID=54414&History=30587:21770:1336:21770:1335:1344&ModelID=54414&pom=0#

4W

Edited by 4weight

just what i was looking for , how does it differ from the oem glass window that slides?  price?

On 1/25/2019 at 10:16 PM, 4weight said:

Bought my Sierra used and the only thing it did not have was the sliding rear window.  

Hate to break it to you, but if you are missing that option, there are plenty of other ones you are missing too...

4 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

Hate to break it to you, but if you are missing that option, there are plenty of other ones you are missing too...

There’s always gotta be that one guy...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, flyingfool said:

just what i was looking for , how does it differ from the oem glass window that slides?  price?

Haven't called on a price yet to be honest.  I will this week and will let you know.

2 hours ago, Barman84 said:

There’s always gotta be that one guy...

No shit.  Tools abound. 

Is this a power sliding rear window?  It doesn’t say in the description 

the breezer window runs about $450 , not bad if you have a camper shell, still requires cutting out all the urethane glue to yank the origional glass, its a bitch

29 minutes ago, MHPrior80 said:

Is this a power sliding rear window?  It doesn’t say in the description 

Nope I believe its manual.  With fly rods I prefer that to auto.  I have snapped rods before with a lapse in memory.....Beer buzz :)

21 hours ago, 4weight said:

No shit.  Tools abound. 

You are the one acting like you are rocking a nearly loaded truck.  Tools bags claim to have shit they don't...

2 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

You are the one acting like you are rocking a nearly loaded truck.  Tools bags claim to have shit they don't...

Dude, just leave the thread.  I knew WTF I was buying and I love my truck.  I was simply asking for some information from the board not “ acting” like I’m rocking this or that.  Take your yankee ass to another thread and STFU.  

Edited by 4weight
  • Like 3

On 1/27/2019 at 1:09 PM, Nitrousbird said:

Did you ever think he meant the sliding rear window is the only other option he would have wanted that his truck didn't come with? Obviously not...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Druder said:

Did you ever think he meant the sliding rear window is the only other option he would have wanted that his truck didn't come with? Obviously not...

Bottom line Druder I simply asked the forum for information.  I did not expect anyone to hijack my question and thread passing judgement.  The only other option I don’t have is the heated steering wheel.  I live in Texas.  Not a big loss.  If I wanted everything I would have bought a Denali.  Can we please move on.  

14 minutes ago, 4weight said:

Bottom line Druder I simply asked the forum for information.  I did not expect anyone to hijack my question and thread passing judgement.  The only other option I don’t have is the heated steering wheel.  I live in Texas.  Not a big loss.  If I wanted everything I would have bought a Denali.  Can we please move on.  

CR Laurence are highly regarded on the sprinter and other camper van forums. I think if it were me, having considered this exact option in the past, I would go to a glass guy and talk about my options.

• Like 1