1.5” Leveling Kit on High Country

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

no rubbing anywhere? and plenty of clearance from the tire and the UCA's?

No Rubbing at all, it's about 1/2" off the UCA, not close enough to worry about. 

For reference, here's before and after on my Denali.  Added 22x9.5 Mayhem Crossfire wheels because I hated stock Denali wheels and 33x12.50 Toyo AT2 because the Bridgestone A/Ts are junk.  Perfect fitment, no rub.

20190509_080603.jpg

20190509_172728.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LTOmaha said:

For reference, here's before and after on my Denali.  Added 22x9.5 Mayhem Crossfire wheels because I hated stock Denali wheels and 33x12.50 Toyo AT2 because the Bridgestone A/Ts are junk.  Perfect fitment, no rub.

20190509_080603.jpg

20190509_172728.jpg

2" leveling kit?

16 minutes ago, LTOmaha said:

Yep, sorry.  Should have included that detail. TrailFX 2" kit.  Adding 1" block to the back next to get some rake back.  I'm about 1/2" high in front. 

cool thanks, looks good

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, eppieguy said:

Did it today in a little over an hour, was pretty easy. I’m happy with the outcome. 

721C6459-B416-47A2-BD44-ACECDB430071.jpeg

Great looking truck.  I'm picking up one like it with a 6.2 tomorrow.  Trying to fight the urge to lift it and just level like yours. I plan on the same tire as well.  Yours looks very nice.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, eppieguy said:

Thanks and GO FOR IT, totally worth it. Congrats on your new truck.

Thanks..  I picked it up last night.  I need to update my profile picture.  One question if you don't mind.  How do the Nitto's compare in ride and noise to the stock Alenza's?  My wife is wanting me to stay with the smooth ride but it needs a real tire,  just curious if it altered the right.  I told her it would actually be smoother riding.... :)

3 hours ago, Bigfoot16 said:

Thanks..  I picked it up last night.  I need to update my profile picture.  One question if you don't mind.  How do the Nitto's compare in ride and noise to the stock Alenza's?  My wife is wanting me to stay with the smooth ride but it needs a real tire,  just curious if it altered the right.  I told her it would actually be smoother riding.... :)

Things like that are very subjective, but in my opinion they are louder, but not like mud tire loud, not overbearing , just louder than OEM crap Alenza’s. As for ride, i think they ride better but to be honest I took off the Alenza’s at 300 miles. Look at online reviews for the Alenza’s and show her, then show her the Nitto’s, show her how much of a better tire they are and safer! WIN!

5 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

Things like that are very subjective, but in my opinion they are louder, but not like mud tire loud, not overbearing , just louder than OEM crap Alenza’s. As for ride, i think they ride better but to be honest I took off the Alenza’s at 300 miles. Look at online reviews for the Alenza’s and show her, then show her the Nitto’s, show her how much of a better tire they are and safer! WIN!

I like the way you think. :)  Thanks for the reply.

3 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

I like the way you think. :)  Thanks for the reply.

The Alenza’s are rated horribly, bad in water and snow. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I installed this exact kit on my 2020 LTZ 4x4 and the CV boot rubbed on the bottom of the shock so I removed it right then.  I am going to go with an upper strut spacer I guess.  

• Like 1