2011-2019 HD Lift kit. New CST option. Thoughts?

5c883dc54c0d2_20190112_151307(2).thumb.jpg.fbdf50c276d84f2cac2cf518b76f3f9c.jpg
A lot of things to think about:
I also have the 6.5" BDS with coilovers. My 3500HD with 6.5" and 325/60R20 tires is HUGE (~9" taller than stock), and that's not something I fully appreciated before going with the 6.5". My previous truck was a 1500 Silverado with a 4.75" combo lift and 33" tires, and it wasn't even close to the size of this setup. The 2500/3500HD is much bigger in general. I do love this truck, but my 5'2" wife grabs the door handle at eye level. Since lifting, I have had to reverse out of every single parking garage I have been to after unsuccessfully attempting to enter. In cities like Atlanta that's a game changer.  I also get roughly 10 MPG (gas) as a very conservative driver. I'm not scared of woodland pinstriping. I buy trucks for function - not parking lot appeal. Driving down any wooded trail is so much tighter than with my previous truck though. It takes a real beating from the branches.
If I could go back in time, I'd probably go with a 2.5" BDS coilover, 18" wheels, and ~34" tires. If you're not using it off-road much, then you could get away with a lot less sidewall on the tire, but my old 33/12.5R20 setup grinded rim lip all the time, which is why I'd go with 18" wheels. The 2.5" coilover with 34s would yield ~5" total height increase, be plenty big enough for what I need while off road, offer a couple MPGs better gas mileage, and I'd still fit in parking garages during the occasional trip to town...no snarky comments every time she gets in either. Good luck.

Same here, i had an 11 LML with a 6.5” BDS on 35s and the truck was massive. I used only a 3” rear block and my fenders were still in the 48” ballpark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk