14-18 5.3 GM Borla side exit

WC_LTZ

Took the exhaust off my truck as I am trading it in. GM OEM part 19303337, made by Borla. This is the dual side exit kit, comes with the added two chrome Borla tips. Sounds great, has the OEM GM "flapper" valve so it doesn't drone when truck goes to 4cyl mode. Best of all, OEM part so no warranty issues.

I bought brand new 11 months ago and paid $1250 for exhaust and tips. Yours for $700. Not going to ship it unfortunately. Installed (and uninstalled) in my driveway with a jack and 1 hour.

Located in West Chester, PA

b88a21e8a45c49e4a66353627434eaf2.jpg

c8657c145f9d3c2ed82e5a724d094e20.jpg

455571d33a4e9da6b2aa0466259db943.jpg

• Like 2

This is a great price! I just picked one up locally for this price (without the tips). Tips alone are like $150-$200! Good luck with Sale! Should sell quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very very tempting to pick these up.  I live in Kennett Square.

Did you have them on a crew cab?

Double cab long bed. It’s the same part number for both variations, as long as it’s the 5.3. The 6.2 was a different part number, and the single cab was yet another different number.

Also, to all:
I will have an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature (canvas cover) Tri fold tonneau also going on here for $300 as soon as I can get pics. Paid $430 back last March for it. Perfect condition.