I ordered a 2019 Denali 2500 HD 6.0L Gas L96 4x4 CCSB

On 2/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, dieselfan1 said:

You have heard the saying " More money than brains" 

Well that don't apply here. I totally understand why you are doing this..

It's going to be a killer setup. I'm going to be watching this one like a hawk. Let's hope they build it and don't say too late in the year for a 6.0.

Thank you.  Let’s hope my pocketbook can keep up.  I need a new jobsite with overtime because overtime is going to pay for all the mods.  The economy suddenly changed recently around here, but I am still fine.

the wife is up for a promotion at work too.  I’ll be fine.

the truck was shipped two days ago. I am so excited.  It’s going directly to Frazier Park for a trip in the snow if it gets here fast enough

20 minutes ago, ITS_CLN said:

The one reason that has me considering the hood is the simple fact that as soon as Whipple releases the CARB EO for 2019, im going to Whipple this 4ton hunk of ironman.  You say it’s.not 4tons, it will be when I’m done.  Add a Whipple, two winches, larger tires. Yeah we are getting real close there.

What's the story on the Whipple? Don't they already have a compliant one for our trucks? It looked like it on their website.

1 hour ago, cdh027 said:

What's the story on the Whipple? Don't they already have a compliant one for our trucks? It looked like it on their website.

CA exemption order is only valid for 2014-2018 trucks.  2019 should be updated soon. Whipple said 60 days around 30-45 days ago. Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, ewbldavis said:

Good 'ole CARB. One small benefit of my location - I don't even have to do E-Check :)

Yep, same here.  No vehicle or emissions inspections of any kind... from my wife's car on up thru my semi truck.  

Whoever you were in my truck hauling ass northbound on Shoup Ave.  Thumbs up.  You drive like me.  Your twin will be here soon.  Say hi.  It was tricoat white and I’m so glad I got that color!!

20 hours ago, Big Whiskey said:

I'm looking forward to seeing your build! Sounds like an awesome plan. I can't imagine having the scratch to buy a new Denali HD for a "toy." :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I had to make some adjustments to be able to afford this.  I now daily drive a 2010 civic (paid off title in hand) and the wife has a brand new Accord (half paid).  I really can't justify daily driving this truck for as much as it will cost in fuel tires and maintenance.  But I CAN justify taking it out to the sand and having a WILD time.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, Big Whiskey said:

I'm looking forward to seeing your build! Sounds like an awesome plan. I can't imagine having the scratch to buy a new Denali HD for a "toy." :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Another reason I can afford this, I do not have children and I am married to a wonderful wife.  If she was gainfully employed I would pay cash for the Denali, yet life is such, but the wife is still wonderful.

I am going to take her Glamping in the truck this summer in the sand.  She loves the outdoors and I like light off road.

• Like 1

WHIPPLE!  GET THE CARB EO # for 2019 SO I CAN PAY YOU SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.  THANK YOU.

SIGNED,

FUTURE CUSTOMER WITH MONEY BURNING HOLES IN HIS PANTS POCKETS

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ITS_CLN said:

WHIPPLE!  GET THE CARB EO # for 2019 SO I CAN PAY YOU SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.  THANK YOU.

SIGNED,

FUTURE CUSTOMER WITH MONEY BURNING HOLES IN HIS PANTS POCKETS

I'm wanting one too. I just went to storage today to check on my baby. Cant wait to pull her out in the next month or so.

Wife sold the S10 today.  Truck came to the dealership, and they called at 9AM today.  We will pick it up tomorrow.  Truck came AMAZINGLY fast.

I will post the price I pay.  It is prenegotiated supplier pricing and they have REALLY great deals on 2500HD's right now.  I got to custom order a vehicle in the year 2019 and I'm getting a superb deal on it!  I am stoked!!!

I will try to get pics up soon.

I already paid the tint shop $200 for the tint.  Wife can take it Tuesday or Wednesday on her day off.

I just showed the wife the pictures of the 2500/3500HD thread.  She wants new tires...party time.

UNHAPPY!

Truck in driveway.  Delivered with 50 miles.  I wont tell you why as it could get the dealership in trouble.  There were coffee or drinks stains all over the leather.

The heated steering wheel already has a knick that I didnt put there.

Back she goes on Tuesday.  I am NOT happy.  Dealership will make it right, but not the experience I wanted.  Definitely the experience I expected however so I am not ANGRY just UNHAPPY.

/Rant over.  Truck in driveway.  Already has to go back to the ****ING dealer 15 miles away.

/Rant over.  **** people.  I hate people.

19 hours ago, ITS_CLN said:

UNHAPPY!

Truck in driveway.  Delivered with 50 miles.  I wont tell you why as it could get the dealership in trouble.  There were coffee or drinks stains all over the leather.

The heated steering wheel already has a knick that I didnt put there.

Back she goes on Tuesday.  I am NOT happy.  Dealership will make it right, but not the experience I wanted.  Definitely the experience I expected however so I am not ANGRY just UNHAPPY.

/Rant over.  Truck in driveway.  Already has to go back to the ****ING dealer 15 miles away.

/Rant over.  **** people.  I hate people.

WTF?? Drink stains on a truck you ordered from the factory? Please explain what the hell the dealer did with your truck? I activated my onstar after I my code went to 3800 and tracked my truck from the factory to my dealer and I was there when it arrived. I don't trust dealers.