What's your favorite mod to your new truck?

4 minutes ago, bkesting said:

By far my most favorite and most used mod was adding a heated steering wheel.

Wasn't a mod for me (not bragging) but I remember the first time I bought a vehicle with one thinking "I'll never use that!" but it is one of my favorite options ever...if I didn't have one, it would be the first one I did!

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

Without out a doubt the Hellwig front and rear sway  bars!  Atrocious dead, numb no road feel electric power steering is now 100% better!  Compliant front to back....oh yeah!  

Course my Snugtop topper!  I would be half the man without it...ladies love that thing!

Edited by mookdoc6

Without out a doubt the Hellwig front and rear sway  bars!  Atrocious dead, numb no road feel electric power steering is now 100% better!  Compliant front to back....oh yeah!  

Course my Snugtop topper!  I would be half the man without it...ladies love that thing!
Big difference over stock, or did your truck not have them? Always considered Hellwig but never pulled the trigger. Sounds like I should.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ftwhite said:

Big difference over stock, or did your truck not have them? Always considered Hellwig but never pulled the trigger. Sounds like I should.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Depends, I am over the days of loud big tires, exhaust, lifts etc.etc.  I don't even really care for 20" rims other than they look nice...ride like crap compared to 18's

Anyway, improvement is night and day.  make sure you have decent shocks to handle the added undulations because it will be tighter and firmer but I am not rolling around in my lumbering truck anymore if that helps.  Steering is more controllable too and not so lifeless.  

34 minutes ago, Mikeb52r said:

Replacing my stock two-barrel carb with a Holly four-barrel other a mild cam... oh wait, wrong truck. My level kit and G2 tires.

AE1FAEE6-294A-4A4A-A78C-D7AD4990AE97.jpeg

Both look GREAT :thumbs: but I know which one I'd take to the dance...

Haven't done much to the 6.2L lately. I did put Westin ProTraxx 5" oval wheel to wheel running boards on my 2500 though, now I can see in my slip tank without climbing into the box. They are pretty sweet, protect your whole rocker panel and were only $600CAD shipped, very simple install. 

• Like 1