What's your favorite mod to your new truck?

3 hours ago, SS502 said:

I bet that 6.2 sounds awesome! How are you liking the Range? I want to disable AFM but am afraid of battery drain so I usually use L7 but would rather just do what you're doing if it works good. Yeah tow/haul mode is a much better shift program and lets you really enjoy the Flowmaster :thumbs:

My range stays plugged in all the time and i don't drive my truck everyday. I actually haven't driven in 3 weeks and its been cold here. I start it once a week and no battery drain from the range. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2019 at 12:42 PM, Mikeb52r said:

Replacing my stock two-barrel carb with a Holly four-barrel other a mild cam... oh wait, wrong truck. My level kit and G2 tires.

AE1FAEE6-294A-4A4A-A78C-D7AD4990AE97.jpeg

Good Looking Truck!
Which levelling kit did you choose? DIY, or did you take it in? 

Thanks!

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, Gagliano7 said:

My range stays plugged in all the time and i don't drive my truck everyday. I actually haven't driven in 3 weeks and its been cold here. I start it once a week and no battery drain from the range. 

Mine is supposed to be here today...can't wait to check it out! Thanks for helping me decide lol

13 hours ago, robrich said:

Mikeb52r - which level kit did you select? DIY or shop? 

Thanks!

It was a 1 1/2” level kit, don’t remember which brand. Didn’t want to go up too much so I didn’t get any larger. Me and my brother in law installed it at the house. Best thing I did to the truck!

• Like 1

I've only done 2 things so far, but my favorite has to be the clear bra.  I ha it done a week after I bought my 18 new.  I can already tell it works.  I will likely have to replace it in a few years, but I won't have to repaint the front end.  This was something my 15 never had, but I bought that one used and it already had some significant rock chips.  Couldn't see putting it on over rock chips.  I love the looks of the painted front ends on my old AT and my new Z71, but I hate rock chips.