High Country Leveling Kit & Alignment

I installed a 1.5" Leveling kit on my 19 High Country, I'm very aware that it should be aligned after the install and I've taken it to a couple of different chain alignment stores and they tell me they don't have the specs for the 19's yet so they can't do the alignment. The only other option I have is for the dealer to do it, but I don't really want to go that route so they can document that the lift was installed and they will probably void my suspension or drive train warranty. So, with all that being said how bad do you think the alignment would be after installing 1.5" in the front?It doesn't pull, steering wheel is straight, drives normal. Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Have the dealer align it.  No warranty will be voided unless the modification caused the issue.  What lift did you install?

Motofab 1.5" from Amazon. 

1 hour ago, eppieguy said:

I've got an appointment on 02/07 for the "Whistle" issue, 

Is this the air noise from outside the drivers window? If so, my 2018 has done that since day 1 and no luck with a solution. dealership couldn't find it either.

10 minutes ago, MW Wood said:

Is this the air noise from outside the drivers window? If so, my 2018 has done that since day 1 and no luck with a solution. dealership couldn't find it either.

I don't believe so, it's an issue with a hose coming off the gas tank I believe, GM has a TSB out on it, the hose collapses and it whistles, they are changing out the hose.

• Like 1