Gm performance exhaust

><a href=https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2019_01/EE2CEDE6-D5C2-4ACC-88BF-F7608FCC619D.thumb.jpeg.ced76cd441ad1ecfd477d9cdd179c1d5.jpeg' alt='EE2CEDE6-D5C2-4ACC-88BF-F7608FCC619D.thumb.jpeg.ced76cd441ad1ecfd477d9cdd179c1d5.jpeg'>

I like the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my exhaust installed yesterday. A little louder than what I was expecting. Has a great sound. Hoping it will tone down a little. A little bit of drone but not terrible. Have emailed Borla ti see which muffler this is, was under the impression it was the touring muffler but want to make sure

Rduatctt, What do you use the roof rack for, snowboards? Looks pretty cool paint matched like that, although drilling holes in the roof of a brand new $70,000 truck would give me nightmares. I am so anti-drilling new trucks that I use electrical tape to mount my aux switches hahaha. Very nice ride, I am in the process of painting my K2 AT's flares to match for this summer when she comes out of hibernation. I have them sanded to where I am happy, now I need adhesion promoter and some Onyx black paint.