It will sound like shit. 

• Like 1

Is the gm performance exhaust on the 19 made by borla or Corsa? The 14 to 18s could be either

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It’s made by neither. I thought it was Borla too. That comes on the Tahoe RST only not the one for Silverado’s. It’s a rip off it sounds weak and muffled. 

A local dealer has a trail boss with the gm performance exhaust on it. I am half tempted to go test drive it now just to hear what it sounds like and get a look at how it's setup underneath

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yea do it. I was highly disappointed with it. Especially since they’re charging 1500 for it. I didn’t want it on the truck but the dealer wouldn’t take it off I had to buy as equipped. I put a flowmaster super 44 and it sounds way better. 

It is made by Borla. To me it sounded great but being on a $70000 truck I’m not looking for it to be loud and obnoxious just enough to know it’s a 6.2. Stock was too quiet. I’ve installed the CAI, the Borla exhaust and a Pedal Commander. Waiting for someone to come out with a power programmer. If you have never tried the Pedal Commander you should. First time I’ve ever had one. Throttle response is unbelievable! Doesn’t change anything about the tune but what a difference when you touch the pedal 

• Like 1

My new truck is about 2-3 weeks out. I just scheduled the truck to get 3m’ed at the dealer before I take possession on it. I acquired about the performance exhaust. Dealer wants $2200 installed. Anybody in Ontario find a better price? I may just go to the local muffler shop a swap out the muffler itself. 

Go to your local muffler shop and switch it out for a flowmaster or magna flow. Or if you want to pay over 1000$ you can get a Borla or Corsa. The “Chevy Performance” exhaust is a rip off. It is not made by Borla as someone else said. I went with flowmaster super 44 series. Love it. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:35 PM, Rduatctt said:

It is made by Borla. To me it sounded great but being on a $70000 truck I’m not looking for it to be loud and obnoxious just enough to know it’s a 6.2. Stock was too quiet. I’ve installed the CAI, the Borla exhaust and a Pedal Commander. Waiting for someone to come out with a power programmer. If you have never tried the Pedal Commander you should. First time I’ve ever had one. Throttle response is unbelievable! Doesn’t change anything about the tune but what a difference when you touch the pedal 

The dealer told me when I bought my trailboss it was not made by Borla. Not sure what a pedal commander is who makes it? 

11 minutes ago, EJ_TRLBS said:

The dealer told me when I bought my trailboss it was not made by Borla. Not sure what a pedal commander is who makes it? 

This is for a 2019 Silverado with the 6.2L  Pedal Commander.

Thanks I have the 5.3 I’m sure they make it for both. 

I talked to Borla and they said it was, yiu might want to ask Borla about it

Interesting. Either way I don’t like the way it sounded. Very muffled. If anyone is interest in buying it I have it sitting in my garage make me an offer.