RCSB sighting

DTB

Sporty and fun? A truck is no where near sporty and fun to drive even lowered with a proper suspension; even a base regular cab is knocking at 5k lbs of curb weight... A truck should be used for truck stuff, you want sporty and fun, that is where a car a few k's lighter shines. You might gain a few hundredths in skid pad handling going from a crew to a regular cab, but that is basically going from cruise ship handling to mega yacht handling, in other words zero fun or sporty.

I dig how they look and would love to have one as a second vehicle to a nice daily driver for the family, but that would require 3 vehicles just for me not including bikes so I don't see that happening for a while if ever. I prefer the looks of extended cabs with the added usefulness of interior safety and storage.  

Tyler

2 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

Sporty and fun? A truck is no where near sporty and fun to drive even lowered with a proper suspension; even a base regular cab is knocking at 5k lbs of curb weight... A truck should be used for truck stuff, you want sporty and fun, that is where a car a few k's lighter shines. You might gain a few hundredths in skid pad handling going from a crew to a regular cab, but that is basically going from cruise ship handling to mega yacht handling, in other words zero fun or sporty.

Thank you for clarifying what we should and should not find fun and what we ought to be doing with our trucks.

Now I know exactly where I've gone so wrong with my life.  I shall struggle to start correcting myself immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some people are just narrow minded.

I'm not a fan of cars, especially modern cars. I prefer the seating position of trucks, it's more comfortable for me. I find my RCSB to be very fun to drive and 1000x sportier than my crew cab was. I'm single, just me and a dog, crew cabs and extended cabs are just wasted space. Not to mention my fun and sporty to drive truck, still does truck things. 

Edited by Daly
  • Like 2

Well we know the General has announced no rcsb silverado for 19. Article kept referring to silverado and no mention of Sierra. Maybe a slight chance GMC would offer it I suppose .

I bet the current RCSB is going to hold its value even more now.

Sent from above
  • Like 1