What’s your favorite piece of Memorabilia sitting in your garage?

1 minute ago, All Terrain said:

Unfortunately my current contribution to this thread would be all my salvageable belongings after my house flooded.

But I do have some of my grandfather's old plates on the wall.

Well....the intent is to show what makes you smile or one of your favorites...nobody can judge that! Best wishes to your home recovery...

12 minutes ago, All Terrain said:

Unfortunately my current contribution to this thread would be all my salvageable belongings after my house flooded.

But I do have some of my grandfather's old plates on the wall.

Sorry to hear that.  My grandfather always kept old license plates as well, from WV.  I always envision myself restoring my old 72 Chevy truck and driving around on country roads in WV when I get older, trout fishing with an old dog and sporting a 1972 WV license plate loud and proud.  One of these days!

• Like 1

Here’s my contribution. Got a few pics. Got a few shell casings from all the aircraft I worked on and an old command patch that was going to be thrown out.

328bfa76e2fe813ab348bea0fffab981.jpgc31c437b0c3f887e32c3e9691d3964e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

2 hours ago, SS502 said:

LOVE, LOVE. LOVE it! That's what I'm talking about right there!!!!!!

lucky me, a storm came though and blew my fence down... so i re-purposed it!

• Like 1

Just now, Crstfr said:

cool thread guys!!!... keep the pictures coming!..

I think I see some older oil cans in your pic...I've got a couple that I'll grab a pic of tonight. I was looking at a pic that @dieselfan1 posted and gave me the idea.

1 hour ago, TX LIMO said:

Here’s my contribution. Got a few pics. Got a few shell casings from all the aircraft I worked on and an old command patch that was going to be thrown out.

328bfa76e2fe813ab348bea0fffab981.jpgc31c437b0c3f887e32c3e9691d3964e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old SOCK patch....thank you for your service :thumbs:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I think I see some older oil cans in your pic...I've got a couple that I'll grab a pic of tonight. I was looking at a pic that @dieselfan1 posted and gave me the idea.

no oil cans... i bet you're looking at the insulators... we collect those~....from glass to ceramic~.. even found a handful on my ranch!

1 hour ago, Crstfr said:

no oil cans... i bet you're looking at the insulators... we collect those~....from glass to ceramic~.. even found a handful on my ranch!

Ahhh, those are cool too! Here’s a couple actual cans...some are Aviation oil ? oops...I just noticed the other brand oval...oh well it’s all good ?

F039B830-AAE3-4C94-A84C-AB57974F5002.jpeg

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1