Jump to content

SS502

What’s your favorite piece of Memorabilia sitting in your garage?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, All Terrain said:

Unfortunately my current contribution to this thread would be all my salvageable belongings after my house flooded.

 

But I do have some of my grandfather's old plates on the wall.

Well....the intent is to show what makes you smile or one of your favorites...nobody can judge that! Best wishes to your home recovery...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, i82much said:

My DD-214. 

Yes, thank you for your service...I think mine was written on parchment LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SS502 said:

Yes, thank you for your service...I think mine was written on parchment LOL

Back atcha brother. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, All Terrain said:

Unfortunately my current contribution to this thread would be all my salvageable belongings after my house flooded.

 

But I do have some of my grandfather's old plates on the wall.

Sorry to hear that.  My grandfather always kept old license plates as well, from WV.  I always envision myself restoring my old 72 Chevy truck and driving around on country roads in WV when I get older, trout fishing with an old dog and sporting a 1972 WV license plate loud and proud.  One of these days!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Dad's Navy Funeral Service flag :flag:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s my contribution. Got a few pics. Got a few shell casings from all the aircraft I worked on and an old command patch that was going to be thrown out.

328bfa76e2fe813ab348bea0fffab981.jpgc31c437b0c3f887e32c3e9691d3964e0.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blew up the motor in my Dad’s 69 Camaro at the drag strip. He jb welded the rod that was broke into three pieces to a plaque and gave it to me for Christmas that year. He’s gone but I still have the Camaro and the plaque. 

E2AD7121-D82B-477E-843B-D570DB033F15.jpeg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SS502 said:

LOVE, LOVE. LOVE it! That's what I'm talking about right there!!!!!!

 

lucky me, a storm came though and blew my fence down... so i re-purposed it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool thread guys!!!... keep the pictures coming!..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crstfr said:

cool thread guys!!!... keep the pictures coming!..

I think I see some older oil cans in your pic...I've got a couple that I'll grab a pic of tonight. I was looking at a pic that @dieselfan1 posted and gave me the idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TX LIMO said:

Here’s my contribution. Got a few pics. Got a few shell casings from all the aircraft I worked on and an old command patch that was going to be thrown out.

328bfa76e2fe813ab348bea0fffab981.jpgc31c437b0c3f887e32c3e9691d3964e0.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Old SOCK patch....thank you for your service :thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I will take this off course, think I still have a skate board that I have had since I was 10 years old. Great transportation at that age.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old SOCK patch....thank you for your service :thumbs:

Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I think I see some older oil cans in your pic...I've got a couple that I'll grab a pic of tonight. I was looking at a pic that @dieselfan1 posted and gave me the idea.

 

no oil cans... i bet you're looking at the insulators... we collect those~....from glass to ceramic~.. even found a handful on my ranch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crstfr said:

 

no oil cans... i bet you're looking at the insulators... we collect those~....from glass to ceramic~.. even found a handful on my ranch!

Ahhh, those are cool too! Here’s a couple actual cans...some are Aviation oil 😊 oops...I just noticed the other brand oval...oh well it’s all good 😁

F039B830-AAE3-4C94-A84C-AB57974F5002.jpeg

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.