What’s your favorite piece of Memorabilia sitting in your garage?

26 minutes ago, Birdwatcher62 said:

Clock is back from repair. Cracks in glass face epoxied, back lights repaired, and new clock works. Not perfect and still missing the curved clear glass lense that would have been over the whole clock face but I'm sure impossible or $$$ to reproduce.

20190204_162539.jpg

Hey, if you’re happy, that’s all that matters! The memories are what’s important ?

Didn’t know where to post this, my buddy's son picked up a 53 Suburban so I wanted to share!

5AEDAD3C-E152-40E6-A980-EE8245478D89.jpeg

0126C9F5-8A2A-4008-9AD3-3989C01C8AF4.jpeg

Edited by SS502
Added ownership information
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TX LIMO said:

Oh wow! I love that suburban. Is it actually a moon-eyes company vehicle or someone just paint it that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not honestly know, I will ask him. If it is I’ll keep this picture ? my truck on the road behind it. He’s a cop and is working right now but I’ll find out.

8A3811B3-CB91-4D6B-91C9-551935642173.jpeg

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TX LIMO said:

Oh wow! I love that suburban. Is it actually a moon-eyes company vehicle or someone just paint it that way?

Okay, it’s actually his 25 year old sons. He purchased it in Birmingham, AL about 2 years ago. Previous owner had an artist paint the Mooneyes logo’s on vehicle. Was actually used as school bus back in the day in Birmingham. If you look at drivers side (right behind the door) you can see holes where the stop sign bracket use to hang! But like you said, either way it’s an awesome truck ?

• Like 1

Okay, it’s actually his 25 year old sons. He purchased it in Birmingham, AL about 2 years ago. Previous owner had an artist paint the Mooneyes logo’s on vehicle. Was actually used as school bus back in the day in Birmingham. If you look at drivers side (right behind the door) you can see holes where the stop sign bracket use to hang! But like you said, either way it’s an awesome truck [emoji106]

Awesome history! That’s one lucky kid!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Wish it was mine! 

Me too! I have a ‘50 pickup in my shop right now I just recently finished the air suspension on and will be starting the sheet metal work on later this month that I keep telling the owner I’m going to buy it off him when we are finished because I love the look of it so much! Well after body and paint anyway haha Body styling and curves were so much more impressive back then.

76BD251D-D829-4062-ADC6-4E578B968AC5.jpeg

Edited by CovetedStyle
  • Like 2