Center Console Tray for 19 Silverado With Front Bucket Seats

I found GM part number 84106530 for center console tray, for my LTZ with front bucket seats:

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/front-console-organizer-84106530?categoryId=98001

It is $60 plus tax which is ridiculous price for a piece of plastic. Previous model years had the same tray with different part number 22817343, and you can find them in very cheap prices. When I checked the dimensions, it looks like that the old one can fit in the 19 consoles. 

Has anyone had any information about these trays? 

29 minutes ago, carkhz316 said:

So you had the $40-50k for the truck, but not $60 for the plastic tray you need?

I didn't say I can't buy it. I said I'm not stupid to pay $60 for a piece of plastic.

Edited by AMPRG
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GMC-AT said:

yes, old will  "fit".. but the tray rides on top lip of the console.. doesn't "snap down" like it's supposed to. Thus covering the console light...making it useless IMO.  

From the picture on the accessories site I just don't see that for the '19 organizer.  The top of the organizer is clearly above the console interior light.

The knock-off I bought designed for K2 goes down right onto the hanging file side rails.  It's a tight fit, but I don't see how anything designed for a '19 would go any lower than the side rails unless it was designed to sink lower inside.

Given that the coin holder sits right at the top which sits on the hanging file rails... it's not any lower.  It really looks like the same design as the K2 organizer clone I got.

• Like 1

Guys... I had the OEM part for my 2016 - tired to use it in the 2019 .. and yes it does "work"  But the 2019 part is slightly different.. and it snaps down into those side rails below.   The part for the K2 trucks does not do this.  They are NOT the exact same

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, RAYS B4U said:

Looks pretty good, I wonder if it's latched into the tracks at that location or if you can slide it all the way forward.  Having mine forward lets me use the bottom for hat/gloves int he winter without removing the tray to get them in or out and doesn't block the light as much.  Got a stubby Samsung Fit USB drive for Music that doesn't stick out and lets the tray go all the way forward.

I found another solution also. I asked my sales person to use his employee code and purchase the tray for $49 instead of $62 MSRP for the OEM part. Then I used 10,000 reward points from 20,000 point that I received because of purchasing the truck. 10,000 points is equal $50. At the end I paid $4.20 as a result of adding sales tax. 

I believe it still doesn't worth more than $10. Believe me, when you see the tray in the real world, you'll laugh how it should be cheap! 

Edited by AMPRG

On 2/3/2019 at 4:51 PM, RAYS B4U said:

Salex Organizers are supposed to be coming out with one this month for the 19's.

http://www.salexorganizers.com/

Salex just released one for the 19's and they raised it $5 for the exact same thing as the previous generation.   They need to drop it back to $20, it's such a basic tray. 

• Like 1