Center Console Tray for 19 Silverado With Front Bucket Seats

On 2/15/2019 at 9:57 AM, Daverado said:

Looks pretty good, I wonder if it's latched into the tracks at that location or if you can slide it all the way forward.  Having mine forward lets me use the bottom for hat/gloves int he winter without removing the tray to get them in or out and doesn't block the light as much.  Got a stubby Samsung Fit USB drive for Music that doesn't stick out and lets the tray go all the way forward.

I just ordered it.  I'll let you know.

Edited by z1boss

1 hour ago, cltsig said:

I think that is worth $15 tops but definitely  not $25.

I agree, $20 is pushing it considering it's so basic.  You can get others for $25 that have a lot more to them.  Don't tell me the quality is so much better either, it's just plastic.   hahaha

I'm torn between an organizer and a Lockerdown safe actually.  hahaha

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, detroitrust said:

Is this tray not standard on a new '19 High Country ($65k)??  I didn't get one.

Nope.

My buddy didn't get one with his 2019 HC.

I just purchased one off Ebay.  Better than spending $60 for some Gov't plastic.

• Like 1

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.  It should come with the truck because it actually is functional.  

I just came out of a string of 9 Rams in a row but as to why, that is a story for another day.  I bring a fresh set of eyes and experience to this Chevy purchase and so far with 900 miles, I'll hold off on the comparison.

I took my OEM center console tray from my 2014 and cut the ends  on my miter saw by about 1/4 inch each end and it fits fine on my new 2019 LTZ. Using the saw was easy and accurate