Can't look past Odd Diagonal Fender Line

In my opinion...The worst thing GM could have done was go too conservative like the white High Country photoshop. They already are taking heat for the interior being very similar to the K2s. An exterior lacking any sort of interesting changes would have been really disappointing. Remember in 2014 they took a lot of heat for the K2 looking similar to the GMT900. At least this can’t be mistaken for anything else.

I’ll say, I wasn’t madly in love with the design right away because it is SO different. But having seen it up close in person and owning one now...everything works. Once these are a more common sight on the roads I think a lot of the shock will be gone and people will grow to like them. You can go back through the history books on all of the different designs that were once controversial but now are well regarded, and even “classic”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FL335i said:

I like the boxiness and square wells of my '14 k2!!!!  I'm an 80's kid.  Hence the '89 K5 and '85 LE Grand Prix in my garage. 

Gotta love a clean K5 Blazer! Noting like the 2019 Blazer! :sick:

3 hours ago, FL335i said:

I like the boxiness and square wells of my '14 k2!!!!  I'm an 80's kid.  Hence the '89 K5 and '85 LE Grand Prix in my garage. 

I think those are the best looking generation of trucks from Chevy.  

• Like 1

My biggest issue with it is the stick that Z71 emblem in that tight area which only make it look more out of place.  This draws your eye there.

im seriously shocked people haven’t really hit on this, it looks so out of place.  It’s like someone getting a tattoo on their neck, a total eye sore. 

I personally hated the T1 when I saw the first pictures of it, having now driven a few and seeing a bunch in person, I'm starting to really like it. I still think the K2 is better looking though. 

I think my biggest hangup with the T1 is the mirrors being moved down on the door. 

I agree, the door mirrors look way out of place. I can understand the potential for better sight lines, but still.

I also agree that they had to change things up, but I don't like that either LOL. I loved the GMT900s when they came out, and then they released the venerable K2XX and I was enamored. The instant I saw the release, GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

But that's the free market. Why I have a K2 and will keep him for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, and someone else will buy a T1