In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 2020gmc
      Currently have my 2020 Gmc sierra 1500 with a build date of 09/2019 at the dealer with 2kmiles on it. Battery was dead one morning. After jump starting had check engine light and brake antilock system issue sent to my email. Truck would not hold a charge after leaving it on for a good 30 min. Its been at the dealer for 3days now.
    • By Ryan Evans
      Hey there i am having an issue with my brand new 2020, I installed my new snowmobile deck and connected it through the camper connectors built into the bed using the 4 pin connector and i have tried a 7 pin adapter too. The LED lights on my snowmobile deck turn off and the DIC says trailer disconnected when i press the brake and or use my turn signal. Functionality is restored once i remove my foot from brake or turn my signal off. I need to be towing a real trailer 14000lb and i cant now with my new shiny truck. Frustrating to say the least. I traded in my 2012 and it handled the snowmobile deck just fine with full functionality 2 days ago. PLEASE HELP.
    • By Jonathan Floyd
      Has anyone ever got a custom tune to delete the AFM on their truck? I contacted my dealership about it and they gave me a local tuners number. I understand that it could possibly void my warranty if deleting the AFM causes a problem. But has anyone deleted their AFM and had issues? As well what cost should I expect to see to have a tuner delete the AFM.
    • By newdude
      GM has available now factory camper mirrors!  Time for a nice run down on them and what is involved. 

What they are:  Factory tow mirrors.  https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/extended-view-tow-mirrors-in-black-84731241?year=2020&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado%201500&categoryId=98023

Price? Part #?  84731241 is the #, MSRP for the mirror package is $730. 

What do they feature?  Includes lower convex spotter glass, as well as cargo lamps, clearance lamps and integrated turn signal indicator.  Manual extend and manual fold.

The good:

-GM has factory tow mirrors available as an accessory for trucks that don't have them!

The bad:

- 2020+up ONLY at the moment.  They do NOT list them for 2019.
      - They DO REQUIRE HARNESS SWAPS.  Both front doors require new door harnesses.
      - If you have the front spotter lights in the mirrors or have blind spot alert, THESE WILL NOT WORK! 
      - BCM calibration required for ALL models to make all lighting function. 

If you have the dealer do it, its about 3.6 hours. 

Harness numbers will be listed below:

2020-2021 Crew and Double Cab with KEYED ignition and DLF mirror:  84622369 and 84622370

2020-2021 Regular Cab with KEYED ignition and DLF mirror:  84622376 and 84622380

2020-2021 Crew and Double Cab with PUSH BUTTON ignition and DLF mirror: 84622371 and 84622372

• By claw2791
      Hey all,

Had noticed early on that the Denali Ultimate pre-production truck they used at the T1 reveal had different style wheels than what ended up being used on the 19's. Even the renders they used originally showed the different wheels but then later they edited them everywhere and never saw the wheels again. The Order Guide mentions the wheels changing on the Denali Ultimate for 2020, and now looking at GMC.com the original wheels they showed off to begin with are replacing the 19's. FYI for those looking to get a Denali and prefer either the 19's or 20's wheels as both are pretty different imo. Guessing they had some last minute problem and had to change what wheels were used when 19 production started and now using the wheels they originally planned on.

"All-new for 2020, 22" multi-dimensional polished aluminum wheels are available with the exclusive Denali Ultimate Package"
      https://www.gmc.com/trucks/sierra/1500/denali/exterior