Ford’s Realization: We Suck

So the big blue oval turd has gone to a 7.3 liter big-block in their 2020 HD trucks with: an iron block, port fuel injection, and imagine this, push rods!

Weren’t the Ford fanboys touting how great their OHC, aluminum blocks were a little while back?

You know there garbage when they can’t stop and keep one size engine like GM’s Duramax cause they don’t want truck buyers to get into a motor that has issues. Hey, let’s start a new liter engine and we’ll BS the consumers into thinking it’s a newer engineered and better engine than the one it’s just replaced, for the 20th time lmao!

Sent from above
  • Haha 1

I agree with TXGREEK.

Ford constantly reinvents to keep the public interested.

No desire to be a test dummy for them.

We all have our opinions and all I know is Ford never interested me.

Maybe that in the 70's a cousin had a small block Mustang that he had more money into than my small block Nova and couldn't beat me.

:)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I didnt like my 2014 Ford F150 because it had Microsoft...wouldnt play my music. Yada yada copyright protection. Toyota played it.

Some 20’s girl I was datin spiked my drinks trying to get me in her pants ....and I ended up jumping that F-150 over a berm blowing all 4 tires (factory low pro) and leading to Five-0 putting me in hand cuffs and a couple nights in the slammer.

Wouldnt buy another truck with thin sidewall tires..yo