2020 HD and Pontiac Aztek

aha1987

So for the last several weeks, I’ve been trying to figure out what the new HD front end reminded me of. It dawned on me yesterday that it resembles the front end of the Pontiac Aztek. I think I might be ruined on the new HD

3DCE9FB5-9553-4DA0-8884-AEC25FFA5AB3.jpeg

Edited by Aycock1987
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Aycock1987 said:

So for the last several weeks, I’ve been trying to figure out what the new HD front end reminded me of. It dawned on me yesterday that is resembles the front end of the Pontiac Aztek. I think I might be ruined on the new HD

3DCE9FB5-9553-4DA0-8884-AEC25FFA5AB3.jpeg

Stop it.  Now you're ruining Aztecs for me!  :rollin:

Edited by MaverickZ71

Don't you dare throw my Pontiac Aztek under the mud, LOL!!! I actually owned a 2002 for about 4 years. I got it my senior year of high school. Believe it or not the vehicle was very dependable and AWD system was great on the Aztek. I live in PA, so I would know. It was also perfect for tailgating for my first two years of college. I ended up selling it to my brother who needed a secondary vehicle and he ran it to 224k on it. I am agreeing with the earlier comment the styling was just ahead of its time, haha.

3 minutes ago, tybuch2003 said:

Don't you dare throw my Pontiac Aztek under the mud, LOL!!! I actually owned a 2002 for about 4 years. I got it my senior year of high school. Believe it or not the vehicle was very dependable and AWD system was great on the Aztek. I live in PA, so I would know. It was also perfect for tailgating for my first two years of college. I ended up selling it to my brother who needed a secondary vehicle and he ran it to 224k on it. I am agreeing with the earlier comment the styling was just ahead of its time, haha.

Haha, I actually don't mind the Aztek... the Aztek front end fits a small SUV much better than on a truck. I know the comparison isn't exact but they do share some small similarities. Now the new HD Highcountry on the other hand looks good in my opinion.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, Armo325 said:

Top Gear did a great episode about the Pontiac Aztek, calling it the worst car ever made.

I thought the Chrysler PT Cruiser was once the Worst Vehicle Ever made?

Other than the wood framed Yugo of the 80s! :smash:

• Like 1