• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BlancoSilverado
      Hello,
      I purchased my truck a few months ago and most of the time i need to press the button 2-5 times to drop my tailgate without any help. With a little (and i mean 5 lbs) of pulling while pressing the button it works most of the time, even then i might have to press it twice. The truck is a new body 2019 Silverado LT 4x4. It started doing this day one, i thought it might just need to work in/break in and it did not.
      Is anyone else having this issue?
      If so do you know how to fix it?
       I have tried with the vehicle on level ground and even then it does not work all the time also i tried it on grounds where the front is up a few inches and i would still have to press at least twice. Every 50 times or so it will go down with one press. 

Any help will be appreciated.

• By DodgerDave
      I have received a small dimple on my 2 month old Denali Tailgate.  It appears to be plastic.   No paint damage, just a small dimple.  I had a few shops look at it, and they didn't want to touch it.   I was going to hit it with a heat gun and press it out, but not sure about that.  I was hoping I was not the first one to have this issue.

Its over towards the right, just by the reverse light.

• By Jimmyc!
      Is there any preventative maintenance that can be done with the tailgate latch? Mine ‘18 seems to be getting a little tough to open and although it’s under warranty I thought if I could lube, grease, silicone, spit on, or whatever it takes to loosen it up it’d be nice.

Thank you for your consideration and as a side note I will not be having a garage sale this weekend.
    • By mmisko
      Does anyone know if the new model Tailgate can be substituted directly on a 2016 Sierra?