List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

I'm struggling to find good options for tonneau covers that fit my 19 LTZ.  A lot of sites say it will but list the same part# as previous years --> red flag.  I've seen Bak, Retrax and possibly Extang on here that folks say fit but not much else.  Can you list what you have, where you got it with price and with a picture would be doubly awesome.  I had a Tonnopro on a previous Tundra that did the job and was relatively cheap (~$400ish if I recall).  Looking for a hard or roll up cover.

Below is the nakedness I'm dealing with...

image.png

Edited by cltsig

I just installed a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite on my '19 last night.  Different model number than the previous 2014 - 2018 version.  

Don't have a picture of it yet.  

Bak Revolver X4 model 79130

5EB52478-715F-4D71-A8F2-40B0810EE3DC_zps

It’s about 1k, so not cheap but not too expensive either. Fit is great and very easy to install. Sits nearly flush which I really like. I had the MX4 on my last truck and this one is even lower profile than that. It’s also reasonably water proof. I get a few drips in from the car wash but nothing major. The photo was taken right after I put it on so the rubber wasn’t laid down all the way.

• Like 1

Retrax Pro MX.

I got mine on Amazon. I paid $1829 in October. On sale right now for $1646...Doh!:sigh:

My review and pics can be seen here...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GNJS264/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As previous poster stated, expensive but well built, made in USA and lifetime warranty.

Mine is the REV Industries Hard Rolling Cover part# 19416967 from the GM accessories catalog. Same as the REV Revolver but rebadged for the OEM. Works great. Dealer threw this in for being a long time customer. Very secure.

IMG_5324.jpg