List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

8 minutes ago, Gh-behnam said:

I had MX4 and was leaking little bit after heavy rain. How is the ultra flex ? Have you notice any leak ? 

Honestly, at first there was a little leak but I cut some pieces from the foam strip that they provided in the package to seal those areas and now it barely leaks at all.

21 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Honestly, at first there was a little leak but I cut some pieces from the foam strip that they provided in the package to seal those areas and now it barely leaks at all.

Thanks man. I know they are not waterproof but just want to ask. 

• Like 1

BBakflip F1 on my 2015 Sierra SLT and now another one on my 2019. They have improved the rear seals of the F1 which allows you to close the tailgate with the top in the closed position. Love it. 

Im not sure if you are interested in factory options, but I ordered the Access Tonneau from GM with my rewards points and a 10% discount. So if anyone is looking for a cheaper (<$300) roll up option, it took maybe 20mins to install. I had the same one on an older truck for 2+ years, parked outside, with ice and snow. Doesn't look nearly as good as tri-folds, but i have did not like when i had a tri-fold. It blocked my back window, when i had it folded all the way up. 

First attempt at a video but about 4min in I show some installed views. 

How does your cover do with keeping water out with the multiple tailgate? 
Water does get in around the corners on each side of the tailgate. It seems to channel in from the slits in the top tailgate. Not a lot but not fully waterproof.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, relevante said:

Anyone have any experience with the BAK Revolver X2: https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x2

It looks like a good higher security choice with the convenience of a roller, but I wish I could see one or hear some firsthand experiences before committing to it.

Interested as well.....Its the only one that give you full bed access, and does not block the back window

5 hours ago, bowtie2007 said:

Water does get in around the corners on each side of the tailgate. It seems to channel in from the slits in the top tailgate. Not a lot but not fully waterproof.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have searched multiple forums, but can't seem to find a good answer...with the Retrax, is it strong enough to be able to pin a motorcycle or four wheeler against the canister? This is the only other question I have with this unit...can you strap things against it?

1 hour ago, relevante said:

Anyone have any experience with the BAK Revolver X2: https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x2

It looks like a good higher security choice with the convenience of a roller, but I wish I could see one or hear some firsthand experiences before committing to it.

It’s basically the same as the X4 myself and a few others here have. The only difference is the X4 is a matte finish and the X2 a more glossy vinyl. Personally I think the X4 looks a lot better and isn’t that much more money.   

It’s been working great for me. Very very low profile, much lighter weight than the folding ones, and still secure. 

5EB52478-715F-4D71-A8F2-40B0810EE3DC_zps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

It’s basically the same as the X4 myself and a few others here have. The only difference is the X4 is a matte finish and the X2 a more glossy vinyl. Personally I think the X4 looks a lot better and isn’t that much more money.   

It’s been working great for me. Very very low profile, much lighter weight than the folding ones, and still secure. 

5EB52478-715F-4D71-A8F2-40B0810EE3DC_zps

This might be the way to go...Low profile, folds easy, 100% bed usage, and can still see out the back window when rolled up....

I wouldn't think it would be too much in the way of a dirt bike really. I had the MX4 hard cover on my last truck and hated moving bikes with it because it blocked 100% of the back window, and would block even the camera for the camera mirror (if so equipped). The Relvover blocks the lower half of the window but leaves the camera free to do it's thing, and you can still see your load through most of the window as well.