List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

I've had the revolver on my '15 Silverado for about 2 years. It was easy to install, still gives good vision out the mirror and the low profile is slick. Very little water gets in it even after car washes. Very satisfied.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

I have had good results with Truck Covers USA.

Their the only ones who have a tool boxs designed for use with their covers, plus you can put up to 500lbs on the cover, great for standing on to wash the top of your truck.

Here are photos of the JR box on my old 2017, GM bought it back due to some many issues, now driving a 2019, love it, kinda.

thumbnail_IMG_2172[2].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2174[1].jpg

• Like 2

054b397ad30e6beb29e5d0089048ad5a.jpg

Does anyone have this cover? This is from the official gm accessories page. I can get this around $800 after discounts. I’m between this and the mx4. I think it is the Fold A Cover G4 elite..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite on my '19 last night.  Different model number than the previous 2014 - 2018 version.  
Don't have a picture of it yet.  

How do you like this so far? How easy is it to take off/put back on? I’m between this and the Mx4, but I like the front access

4 hours ago, Controller23 said:

How do you like this so far? How easy is it to take off/put back on? I’m between this and the Mx4, but I like the front access

I like my FAC G4.  I had one on my '14 too.  I debated a long time on getting this one.  I like the looks of the low profile covers, but didn't like that the rails/channels were inside the bed, or there were drain hoses to deal with.  I haul a lot of stuff in the bed and didn't want to risk damaging the rails.  The cover is easy to take off, 4 bolts to remove.  I may replace the bolts with some wing bolts so that I don't need a wrench/socket to remove them.  I installed the wheel-to-wheel side steps so that I can access the front of the bed a lot easier since I am vertically challenged - LOL.  Not exactly water tight but none of the covers really are - some more than others.  If you can get the cover for around $800, that is a good deal.  

On 2/17/2019 at 7:07 PM, Dr. ice said:

BBakflip F1 on my 2015 Sierra SLT and now another one on my 2019. They have improved the rear seals of the F1 which allows you to close the tailgate with the top in the closed position. Love it. 

So the 15 cover wouldn’t fit in the 19?

just curious if I could swap my 17 cover over if I do get a 19

I installed the Access Tonnosport. Their website lists part number 22020369 for the short box for $351.05. Searching that part number on amazon, i found the same cover for $270.45 and free shipping. arrived in 3 days, even though it wasn't prime. the exact product name on amazon is "ACCESS Covers 22020369 NEW". The page doesn't have any descriptors or fits or reviews, but the matching part number was enough for me to take the chance at saving $80, plus ordered from the vague amazon page for the same cover for my 14 standard bed back then. Looking through GM's accessories on their direct website, their rollup looks very similar to this one and is even a few bucks cheaper. who knows.

Installed the cover a few days ago and its perfect, and the box listed it as 2019 silverado 5'8" bed w/o multipro. Its low profile, installed alone in under 20 minutes with just a 1/2' wrench, rolls up easy for entire bed access, and its cheap enough. the same one on my 14 went through almost 5 North Dakota winters with moderate open/close use and was still 90% when i traded the pickup in a few weeks ago. the only thing that  was wearing out was the little velcro pieces that attach to the two aluminum cross bars. the strips holding the back bar were getting a little less sticky.
5c6ed6b2259a9_ScreenShot2019-02-21at10_41_06AM.thumb.png.58214a40bebd00deab320eb96dd838b8.png
IMG_0944-small.thumb.jpg.d647721ee6d06509baeddb5574d47376.jpg
IMG_0965-small.thumb.jpg.dc167fd32e1a2652008ec700c5c6992e.jpg

I was thinking about getting this. Any water get in? Does the tailgate work without issue? It doesn’t need to be drilled in right?

I was thinking about getting this. Any water get in? Does the tailgate work without issue? It doesn’t need to be drilled in right?

A few drops get in here and there from high pressure car washes. Nothing that will get any contents wet though. In my 2014 with the same cover, I drove through a few blizzards and rain storms in both the Colorado Rockies and the Oregon coast with a full bed of personal items without issue.

I was worried about the power release tailgate but it works without a single issue. I don’t have the power up though. Just release.

No drilling or modifications. Each rail bolts onto the inside bedsides with three clamps. Then the cover bolts into the cab side of the rails. Extremely easy.

• 1 month later...

Great info in this thread, thanks.  Can anyone else who has posted in the past or purchased one confirm that their model cover still allows the electronic power release tailgate to LOWER without manually pulling on it?  I know @ddanis60 said that his did just fine, but looking for other feedback if possible. 

I just put a Tyger tri-fold from Amazon on my brand new RST and am not satisfied.  It hangs over badly at the rear corners, and you have to tug on the tailgate to get it down.  Defeats the purpose of the electric drop gate in my opinion.  In their defense, I'm not sure it was redesigned for the new body style however.

Appreciate it,

Pete

Thanks @eppieguy!  I only have the option that releases it down automatically, but still is nice when your hands are full with things to go in the bed.  Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the drive mechanism to lift?  And does that mechanism "pull" it down as well (versus gravity)?