List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

On 5/8/2019 at 9:47 AM, Lunar68 said:

I use the Weather Tech Alloy Cover. Very nice fit and finish. Very minimal water intrusion. Pricey but worth it. I can post pics later if anyone wants. I don't have any currently with the cover on. 

https://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2019/silverado-1500/alloycover/silverado-box-size-4th/short-box-69/bedside-storage-box-4/no/

After a month with this cover how do you feel about it?  Also did you get any pictures with the cover on?

After having it a little over a month I'm happy with it. Very light weight and secure. Still very minimal water. Just took a trip with the luggage in the bed. Went thru rain storms and everything was dry. I tried to upload a few more pics but it's not letting me. 

• Like 1

I’ve had my foldacover for like two months now, and I’m glad I went with that one. Really love the access front and back, and how it looks and functions. Surprised more people haven’t went for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed my Peragon cover. So far, I absolutely love it. Only recommendation for install would be to refer to their YouTube videos - so much easier than following the paper instructions they provided. When the panels fold up they only stick out about 6 inches from the cab and the panels are super easy and quick to take out completely. 5/5 stars so far

F5BC139F-BBA6-4383-B057-587259442FAD.jpeg

5F6A2311-6712-49CC-85AA-2A43F5190BDE.jpeg

347D11F9-F307-4E36-905E-944DCC12EA4A.jpeg

Edited by c_landro
Added text
  • Like 3

I spent wayyyy too many hours of research, including amazon reviews and multiple other on-line reviews with regards to how to cover my new '19 Sierra. I have seen or reviewed almost every mention on this thread.  I finally got tired and went with the TruXedo Lo Pro Black 5.8 Roll-up Truck Bed Cover.  After having a roll-up on my former Tundra for over 4 years, I realized it met all my needs and held up well.  The TruXedo offers a lower profile cover with a one side/handle release. While I liked the looks of the matte finish the Pro 15, reviews seemed to indicate that it was not as weatherproof with the polyester weave (and vinyl underlay).   As soon as it get's in, I'll post a pic on my new '19 Sierra.

Edited by mcrcshooter
  • Like 1

I'm going by the dealer on the way home. GM is offering 20% of on purchases over $500. I think I'm going to go with the Rev Revolver GM model. $999 -20% 799 -points $699 plus tax. No bad in my opinion. Should have it Monday I will attach a picture when installed. 
Short Bed Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover by REV[emoji2400] – Associated Accessories Part No. 19416967
Pics?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

On 6/15/2019 at 2:39 PM, c_landro said:

Installed my Peragon cover. So far, I absolutely love it. Only recommendation for install would be to refer to their YouTube videos - so much easier than following the paper instructions they provided. When the panels fold up they only stick out about 6 inches from the cab and the panels are super easy and quick to take out completely. 5/5 stars so far

F5BC139F-BBA6-4383-B057-587259442FAD.jpeg

5F6A2311-6712-49CC-85AA-2A43F5190BDE.jpeg

347D11F9-F307-4E36-905E-944DCC12EA4A.jpeg

That looks really good. Were there any issues with the mounting around the handle to help you get in the bed? Also, are there any issues with the automatic tailgate? 

18 hours ago, cbacarisse said:

That looks really good. Were there any issues with the mounting around the handle to help you get in the bed? Also, are there any issues with the automatic tailgate? 

Nope no issues at all. The cover bumps up to the tailgate but doesn’t extend over top of it so it can be operated normally. 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:51 AM, ShamrockShooter said:

So do all of these covers screw in or are they mostly clamp on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

From my experience they are mostly clamp on. But I could be wrong about some of them, but the Bakflip are definitely clamp on. 

Not the best picture but I recently installed the GM - REV tri fold hard cover. I’m really impressed with the fit and it keeps more water out than I thought it would. 

However, when it is folded all the way open (against the rear window) there is no locking mechanism to keep it from rubbing on the window/paint. I wish it came with a more secure mechanism that could hold it vertical without touching the truck. 

36C5783B-2F96-4FE3-B30F-E97E96A51611.jpeg