List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

28 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Good to know, thanks. When I was chatting with Bak they said it would. I guess they just didn’t know. Any troubles with the power tailgate with the MX4? 

None, tight seal up against the gate, It's not 100% watertight but it's not concerning to me, I run it through the automatic car wash at least 2 times a week and between the bottom sprayers shooting up through the bed drain holes and the high pressure washers I'd think it's normal. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gh-behnam said:

Do we have any vendor here to buy cover ? Where try to find best deal on bakMX4. I had it before and I like them. 

Not sure about a vendor here but I bought mine on Amazon, best price I could find and free shipping with Prime.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gh-behnam said:

Do we have any vendor here to buy cover ? Where try to find best deal on bakMX4. I had it before and I like them. 

I bought mine on Autoanything.com.  They were able to give me a discount and I saved $66.  Make sure to call them not order on the website and maybe they can give you a discount too.

• Thanks 1

Bak will also give you a discount if you open a chat with them but it’s not that much. eBay has the best deals now and some vendors aren’t collecting sales tax yet either. The MX4 for the short box is $863.89 to your door with 10% off sale, and no tax (to WI anyway). Hard to beat that.E2A22051-37EE-48B5-A9AC-602E1615A34F.thumb.jpeg.0c85379ac40266a2a513a10dc4d2c33b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Bak will also give you a discount if you open a chat with them but it’s not that much. eBay has the best deals now and some vendors aren’t collecting sales tax yet either. The MX4 for the short box is $863.89 to your door with 10% off sale, and no tax (to WI anyway). Hard to beat that.E2A22051-37EE-48B5-A9AC-602E1615A34F.thumb.jpeg.0c85379ac40266a2a513a10dc4d2c33b.jpeg

How you get 10% off? I don’t see that on my ebayeBay

If you go to that specific seller and put the item in your cart, you’ll see the 10%.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183539832906

Again, this is for the short box one. Not sure which bed you have, but everything over $499 is 10% off in this seller’s store so they probably have the standard box one available too at a discount.

20 minutes ago, Gh-behnam said:

How you get 10% off? I don’t see that on my ebayeBay

3 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

If you go to that specific seller and put the item in your cart, you’ll see the 10%.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183539832906

Again, this is for the short box one. Not sure which bed you have, but everything over $499 is 10% off in this seller’s store so they probably have the standard box one available too at a discount.

I have short box gmc. I will try this, thank you 

Edited by Gh-behnam

And I know some people probably have reservations going through eBay on something like this but I would almost guarantee you it gets drop-shipped directly from Bak like it would from any other website or buying from them directly. I bought my old MX4 from my last truck on eBay and that was exactly the case. Only difference is the cost savings. 

I have searched multiple forums, but can't seem to find a good answer...with the Retrax, is it strong enough to be able to pin a motorcycle or four wheeler against the canister? This is the only other question I have with this unit...can you strap things against it?
I'm not sure but i would be reluctant to put too much pressure on the canister. It may be able to handle it but i haven't tried.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bowtie2007 said:

I'm not sure but i would be reluctant to put too much pressure on the canister. It may be able to handle it but i haven't tried.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Gotcha thanks. Wonder is they make anything to put in front of it. I guess you just can't haul dirtbikes or four wheelers sine those things have to be pinned up against the front of the bed 

I installed the Access Tonnosport. Their website lists part number 22020369 for the short box for $351.05. Searching that part number on amazon, i found the same cover for $270.45 and free shipping. arrived in 3 days, even though it wasn't prime. the exact product name on amazon is "ACCESS Covers 22020369 NEW". The page doesn't have any descriptors or fits or reviews, but the matching part number was enough for me to take the chance at saving $80, plus ordered from the vague amazon page for the same cover for my 14 standard bed back then. Looking through GM's accessories on their direct website, their rollup looks very similar to this one and is even a few bucks cheaper. who knows.

Installed the cover a few days ago and its perfect, and the box listed it as 2019 silverado 5'8" bed w/o multipro. Its low profile, installed alone in under 20 minutes with just a 1/2' wrench, rolls up easy for entire bed access, and its cheap enough. the same one on my 14 went through almost 5 North Dakota winters with moderate open/close use and was still 90% when i traded the pickup in a few weeks ago. the only thing that  was wearing out was the little velcro pieces that attach to the two aluminum cross bars. the strips holding the back bar were getting a little less sticky.

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 10.41.06 AM.png

IMG_0944-small.jpg

IMG_0965-small.jpg

Edited by ddanis60
  • Like 1