List of tonneau covers that fit '19 new body style

cltsig

Never mind ,  I have then there too.  Maybe for when it’s just folded up, but not up against the cab.

17424FEF-C6A7-4E61-B8DF-A11EF738AE34.jpeg

Edited by eppieguy

4 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

The rubber pieces are in the wrong place, look at the picture I posted, they are meant to sit up against the cab when the cover is up.

I installed the ones for against the cab. The ones I'm showing came like that out of the box.

Edited by UGADawgs

On 5/4/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sotally Tober said:

Color Matched Undercover Lux.

IMG_0088.JPG

That's the Undercover Elite LX isn't it?  Reason I say that is that I had an Undercover Lux ordered for mine, and without much info from my dealer I just called the manufacturer.  They expected sometime like september or so .. so I went with the hard folding model.    I am surprised they have either model (lux or elite) to fit the 2019's. 

11 hours ago, bcato said:

That's the Undercover Elite LX isn't it?  Reason I say that is that I had an Undercover Lux ordered for mine, and without much info from my dealer I just called the manufacturer.  They expected sometime like september or so .. so I went with the hard folding model.    I am surprised they have either model (lux or elite) to fit the 2019's. 

Oops....  It is in fact the Undercover Elite LX.  Good catch.  It just so happened that the distributor that my shop uses had one in stock and I lucked out.

I use the Weather Tech Alloy Cover. Very nice fit and finish. Very minimal water intrusion. Pricey but worth it. I can post pics later if anyone wants. I don't have any currently with the cover on. 

https://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2019/silverado-1500/alloycover/silverado-box-size-4th/short-box-69/bedside-storage-box-4/no/

I went with Access for now and it looks good but I must have a topper and my go-to mfg still does not offer one. A.R.E. 

I'm getting impatient and may go with someone else for the first time if another mfg steps up with a  comparable product first. 

Update: ARE just responed. They will not be making the Z series for this vehicle. 

Edited by Minnvmax

So I got the new MX4 cover today.

Good news: 

1. The knob bracket is in the correct place finally.

2. They now include plastic end caps and prop rod snap holders. I kept the existing rails and slid these new pieces off the new rails and used them. I didn't want to install a third set of rails. 

Bad news:

1. The straps on the new cover to hold it open are too short. So I pulled them off the original cover and swapped them.

The company that makes these have zero QA department. It's like they are run by prison inmates who don't give a crap about doing anything correctly. They fix one thing and then screw up another. 

I'm finally good to go, but this was a jacked up experience.

IMG_20190511_194442.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm going by the dealer on the way home. GM is offering 20% of on purchases over $500. I think I'm going to go with the Rev Revolver GM model. $999 -20% 799 -points $699 plus tax. No bad in my opinion. Should have it Monday I will attach a picture when installed. 

Short Bed Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover by REV® – Associated Accessories
Part No. 19416967