Vehicle Locator Lights

Hi everyone - first post, so I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place. I tried searching "vehicle locator light" in this forum and got no results to help me. Does anyone know if the vehicle locator lights can be programmed to just be the LED DRLs and the reverse lights? I do not want to be wasting the life of the HID bulb by igniting it over and over for short periods of time. Thanks.

11 hours ago, EpicLT said:

Hi everyone - first post, so I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place. I tried searching "vehicle locator light" in this forum and got no results to help me. Does anyone know if the vehicle locator lights can be programmed to just be the LED DRLs and the reverse lights? I do not want to be wasting the life of the HID bulb by igniting it over and over for short periods of time. Thanks.

I am going to say no, just because everything is programmed from the factory, and unless you have authorized tools you can not change much of anything. I would like to change the bottom LED/turn signal on my LTZ to be in the yellow mode instead of white (without signal on), but have not been able to find an answer. 

I have mine turned off but did the diode mod for the mirror's puddle lights.  Now when I hit lock or unlock on the remote, the turn signals flash and the puddle lights stay on with the interior lights.  I too didn't like the headlights staying on with the remote.