GM SUVs vs the competition

We just picked up a ‘19 Denali XL today to replace our 16. We went absolutely identical in as many ways as we could. The ultimate package wheels are a little different and the grille is different, but hopefully people won’t notice we’ve changed...(The old one had 120,000 miles, so we thought it was about time). Honestly, we would have considered a Navigator were it not for the eco boost and the high price. The Expedition is ugly and has that motor again. The Suburban didn’t offer anything different, so really that was all we saw as options... If we weren’t so used to the excellent size of the XL we would maybe go down the European route. My side of the family have Porsche and Audi SUVs and love them, but they don’t have much space at all! As a curveball we actually looked at a ‘19 Ram Powerwagon with a topper, but it was a little too tall for my 4’10” wife to lift our 1yr old lol!

Side note. Our Yukon developed a 6” crack in the windshield about five miles from the dealership, so I guess she gets to go back tomorrow [emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Skidsareforkids said:

We just picked up a ‘19 Denali XL today to replace our 16. We went absolutely identical in as many ways as we could. The ultimate package wheels are a little different and the grille is different, but hopefully people won’t notice we’ve changed...(The old one had 120,000 miles, so we thought it was about time). Honestly, we would have considered a Navigator were it not for the eco boost and the high price. The Expedition is ugly and has that motor again. The Suburban didn’t offer anything different, so really that was all we saw as options... If we weren’t so used to the excellent size of the XL we would maybe go down the European route. My side of the family have Porsche and Audi SUVs and love them, but they don’t have much space at all! As a curveball we actually looked at a ‘19 Ram Powerwagon with a topper, but it was a little too tall for my 4’10” wife to lift our 1yr old lol!

Side note. Our Yukon developed a 6” crack in the windshield about five miles from the dealership, so I guess she gets to go back tomorrow emoji1750.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The new Navigator is a force to be reckoned with, especially the Black Label. The interior and seats are probably the best thing short of a Bentayga.