How are 2019 silverado sales?

I live in NY about an hour outside the city and i have yet to see a 2019 silverado or Sierra on the road. I have seen them on the lots just not driving. I have seen quite a few of the new Dodge Rams.

Edited by Gagliano7

I live in Fort Walton Beach Florida...trucks out number cars it seems. I've seen maybe 5 Silverado, no GMC and more than I can count Ram. The new ones anyway, the Silverado/GMC still out number the others from previous years.

I've seen I believe two Silverados that were near a dealership, so I'm not sure it counts, and one Sierra at a local residence. I only spotted the Sierra because of the new tailgate. I see the new ram regularly.

Edited by sdkraemer

19 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

RAM has been out for a year now.

T1 Silverado and Sierra really only on lots for a few months.

GM just started with advertising them and switching the website over from K2 to T1.

Correct. Ram has been running big discounts on their 2019 for a while as well. GM is just now starting to really discount the T1. 

21 hours ago, Gagliano7 said:

I live in NY about an hour outside the city and i have yet to see a 2019 silverado or Sierra on the road. I have seen them on the lots just not driving. I have seen quite a few of the new Dodge Rams.

Seen a bit more than a dozen in the Rochester NY area.  The volume Chevy dealer has a $hitload on the lots right now.  We've sold 4, maybe 5.     

Edited by newdude

Lots are jam packed with 100's of new T1's in Texas. Seeing on on the streets is a rarity. While the price is still too high a lot of people are not willing to give up features deconted out of the 2019 that they consider a must have in their current K2 truck.

What specific features? Adjustable pedals? And.........?

Ryan B.

Here in So cal where GM sells a lot of trucks , I still haven’t seen a lot of new gm trucks. Tons of 14-18s but not a lot of 19+. Gm and ford don’t do monthly sales anymore so it’s hard to gauge. Ram had a 36% increase in Jan 2019 from last Jan. I have a feeling Ram will give gm truck sales all it can handle in 2019. Ford always wins truck sales so I won’t even mention them here.