How are 2019 silverado sales?

2 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

The RAM front end in person... IMHO..... are lackluster. Not real pronounced or what I would call "Bold"

Pretty much looks like a Durango coming at you.

I actually like the look of the durango, the Ram not so much.

On 08/02/2019 at 10:02 AM, Gagliano7 said:

I live in NY about an hour outside the city and i have yet to see a 2019 silverado or Sierra on the road. I have seen them on the lots just not driving. I have seen quite a few of the new Dodge Rams.

I saw one in December and four last week.

I've seen zero twins up until yesterday. I saw an RST and an AT4 within twelve hours.....I live in the heart of truck/chevy country and not seeing these trucks on the road in larger numbers is not a good sign. People around here will live in card board box so they can have the latest truck and the newest fastest bass boat....The idea that these trucks arent moving in this solid economy is very telling.

The dealer up the road is now well supplied with Trail Bosses but they are just sitting there because they want sticker while the Ram dealership across the street is offering 20% as a starting place..

Edited by Chris walker

RAM is the most Car-Like of the bunch. Honestly, I do not think that is a good thing when you are talking trucks.

Otherwise, why not save half the price and go for a Honda Ridgeline if all you want is a car with a bed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

RAM is the most Car-Like of the bunch. Honestly, I do not think that is a good thing when you are talking trucks.

Otherwise, why not save half the price and go for a Honda Ridgeline if all you want is a car with a bed.

See that’s the thing. A lot of would be suv buyers like the crew cab truck. More utility. And Ram is the most family friendly.  Big cab , luxuorious and amenities.  If this was 80s yes you have a point but IMO These are different days now. Trucks rule and all of them loaded are all pretty close to each other in terms of performance. So what is next deciding factor? Interior/smooth ride 

1 hour ago, pickmeup said:

Seems like when the k2 launched their was a tremendous amount of activity and buzz. Fast forward to the T1 platform and it does not appear as strong to me. Could all just be winter conditions for many parts of the country.

The K2 trucks came out in the summer of 2013, and I don't remember the sales really picking up on them until well into 2014. Another thing hurting the T1 is many dealers, at least around here, still have 20-30 new K2s on the lot. They can't afford to really discount the T1 until they get rid of those K2s.