Gagliano7

How are 2019 silverado sales?

4 hours ago, Daverado said:

It’s just a matter of time.  IMO.  And this has zero to do with politics. People over spend like crazy. 

How many people actually buy a vehicle based off advertising? Never once have I done this and I could care less. Yea it’s cool to see a car racing around a track or a truck in the mud but 99% of the people will never do this stuff

Ryan B.

22 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

How many people actually buy a vehicle based off advertising? Never once have I done this and I could care less. Yea it’s cool to see a car racing around a track or a truck in the mud but 99% of the people will never do this stuff

Ryan B.

Marketing and advertising is about getting interest, not always about directly getting sales.

If you don't know something even exists then you're not going to do the research for more information to buy.

Marketing and advertising is about getting interest, not always about directly getting sales.

If you don't know something even exists then you're not going to do the research for more information to buy.

You have to live under a rock to not know what’s out there. Chevy and other auto mfgs are all over social media (basically free advertising). Many people don’t even have tv nowadays and do the streaming/online no advertising option.

Ryan B.

Just now, RyanbabZ71 said:

You have to live under a rock to not know what’s out there. Chevy and other auto mfgs are all over social media (basically free advertising). Many people don’t even have tv nowadays and do the streaming/online no advertising option.

Ryan B.

Hate to break it to you Ryan but i would say a large majority of truck buyers don't use facebook!

I enjoy the couple commercials Toyota has with Chuck Norris and the wild Tacoma skit. Much better than the hipster who has never driven a truck holding a clipboard telling us how gm doesn't suck anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

Hate to break it to you Ryan but i would say a large majority of truck buyers don't use facebook!

I enjoy the couple commercials Toyota has with Chuck Norris and the wild Tacoma skit. Much better than the hipster who has never driven a truck holding a clipboard telling us how gm doesn't suck anymore.

I don't have a Facebook page, nor do I have any interest in joining. I use Twitter and Instagram very rarely. 

The "little bit country" ad is alright, not a big fan of the Lego one they are running now.