2014-2018 to 2019 Wheels - Known to Fit Thread

1 hour ago, Daverado said:

It's not offset, it's the shape of the spoke and hub and such that matters.  Offset controls where the hub mating surface is in relation to the outer edges of the rim, but has very little to do with the spokes that connect the hub surface of the wheel to the rim of the wheel.

The backside of the spokes have to be angled out from the hub toward the outer face of the wheel in order to clear the calipers, moreso than in previous models.

Very true.  It is the angle of the spokes but the offset has changed a some for '19.  The 22" OEM wheels are +28 instead of +31 and I think the 18'-20's are now +19-+24. There's some +24 wheels that still won't work because of the spoke angle.

22 hours ago, Kevin0311 said:

I have the black 22 shown off my 17 silverado i tried to fit on 19 but do need a small spacer for fronts to clear.  Had no idea about tp sensors being different.

any thoughts about the ones that came in my glovebox ( for trailer) with my truck, could they be used if i too find out myself the older gm ones dont work? Running stock 20 with winter tires and 22’s for the summer

FC4C7A74-156E-420A-B3CD-9E760FC20E79.jpeg

No, the included TPMS are for trailers and won't work.  The part number for the new sensors are 84413357.  Do you know what thickness spacer you'd need for these to fit the '19?  The best way is to use washers until the wheel clears then measure the thickness of the washers with a caliper.

Boy lots of good news, thought i did good holding onto these and now rims dont fit, need new tpms sensors ugh

my mechanic said just hits spokes 1/8 spacer would prob work, 1/4 is thinnest i could locate and didnt even think about the hub.  When warmer will check front myself and use washer method to get more exact measurements 

sounds like safest would be getting thinnest bolt on spacers that are hubsentric which are 1 inch if i remember correctly, got a feeling the 2 inch wider stance wont look good

21 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Yes you are right, but a negative offset will, more often than not, have the spoke/rim support on the inside towards the "show side" of the wheel (weak side on negative offsets) giving you more clearance or a flusher mount on the backside. The more positive your offset is it means your mounting face is pushed towards the "show side" of the wheel, which usually means the spoke support will be built into the backside of the wheel (weak side on positive offsets) to increase support to the outer rim. This is not always the case, but generally good engineering practice. The problem is if you go to aggressive negative offset to get the proper spoke clearance to avoid caliper contact, you now may be creating contact in other areas like the bumper and wheel well liner. You are probably 100% right though, a +24 will have too much spoke/rim support on the backside to clear the caliper without spacers.  

Anyone know if you can bolt a K2 brake caliper on a T1? Did the caliper become stronger, or just a new, slightly wider casting? 

2019 went to a larger 4 piston caliper.

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevin0311 said:

Boy lots of good news, thought i did good holding onto these and now rims dont fit, need new tpms sensors ugh

my mechanic said just hits spokes 1/8 spacer would prob work, 1/4 is thinnest i could locate and didnt even think about the hub.  When warmer will check front myself and use washer method to get more exact measurements 

sounds like safest would be getting thinnest bolt on spacers that are hubsentric which are 1 inch if i remember correctly, got a feeling the 2 inch wider stance wont look good

The offset on the '19 22's is +28 compared to previous +31.  2019 18 and 20" OEM wheels are +18-+25.  I wouldn't go with 1/4" (6mm) spacers.  The hub is around 8mm thick and if you use a 6mm spacer, the wheel won't be hub centric anymore and will be lug centric instead and will rely on the lugs to center the wheels.  This is because with the taper on the wheel bore and the hub taper, there won't be enough hub left for the wheel to slip on the hub. 3mm is the max spacer to keep the wheel hub centric.  There will be a chance of vibration on lug centric and is not a good idea.  I posted a link on a previous post on this thread and spoke to Lenny who custom makes 3mm 6x139.7 aluminum spacers.  They're $105 a set but worth it to be able to use some '14-'18 wheels. 

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/index.html

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 1

Anything wrong with just spacing the fronts?

Nothing wrong with it. Just the front tires will stick out slightly compared to the rear. Most ifs lifts increase the front track width compared to the rear and there isn't any problems running those.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, JR09country said:

Nothing wrong with it. Just the front tires will stick out slightly compared to the rear. Most ifs lifts increase the front track width compared to the rear and there isn't any problems running those.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalknit

Not using a 3mm spacer.  

I don't know, these new calipers must be huge on the T1s as I can stick my entire hand between the caliper and 22 inch black GM rims with 24 offset on my 16 K2. The spokes also taper out away from the hub quite a bit.7e6ab07bbeaa40cad0d6095b20c66a28.jpg5cd67b7e26c8fea995040144362aeb5d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have a set of 22" factory Denali wheels from a 2018. They do NOT fit on my 2019 GMC AT4. I would need spacers to keep them from hitting the front calipers. TPMS do NOT work either. Mine came with a trailer tow package and 4 extra sensors in the glove box. 

8 hours ago, dilt perns said:

I have a set of 22" factory Denali wheels from a 2018. They do NOT fit on my 2019 GMC AT4. I would need spacers to keep them from hitting the front calipers. TPMS do NOT work either. Mine came with a trailer tow package and 4 extra sensors in the glove box. 

Post a pic of wheels. How much would they need to be spaced? You can use washers until the wheel clears then measure the thickness.