djw88

Power folding Tow mirror deal too good?

The price is low when compared to OEM but not low when compared to aftermarket, imo.  PM pgamboa for his current recommendation on aftermarket mirrors.  He will give you honest and excellent advice!

• Like 3

I have same ones but not power fold and have had no issues. Had to change harness but thats it

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

our garage with a car and a truck in it can get tight so id be using the power fold quite a bit.

2 hours ago, djw88 said:

Saw these on eBay less than $300 for a pair.  Has anyone tried these? For that price I'd be worried they are junk. 

Heated and power folding 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312276981909

Hey, sometimes the price doesn’t mean squat! Just an example...the DeeZee bed mat is 1/2 the cost of the GM bed mat, and after looking at them side by side, it appears DeeZee might make the GM mat they are almost identical (the GM is stamped into their mat) to each other. It seems they have a good return policy. Best advice has already been posted PM @pgamboa

• Like 1

I ordered my OEM GM tow mirrors from Phil. I'd rather spend a couple extra bucks and get something nice then gamble on China junk. That said the OEM mirrors along with Phil's wiring harness and YouTube videos made installation as easy as it can get. I love the mirrors but they do produce a pretty good sized blind-spot. You can't really look around them, they're huge. 

• Like 1

Saw these on eBay less than $300 for a pair.  Has anyone tried these? For that price I'd be worried they are junk. 

Heated and power folding 

[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention]

I have these mirrors on my watch list as well but haven’t heard anything on them yet. Power fold aftermarket mirrors are starting to starting to surface... but the verdict is still out on their quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, ItsDooomz said:

I ordered my OEM GM tow mirrors from Phil. I'd rather spend a couple extra bucks and get something nice then gamble on China junk. That said the OEM mirrors along with Phil's wiring harness and YouTube videos made installation as easy as it can get. I love the mirrors but they do produce a pretty good sized blind-spot. You can't really look around them, they're huge. 

How much did that run?

On 2/11/2019 at 7:27 PM, ItsDooomz said:

are they actually made in the US? a lot of GM stuff is made in China...

looked it up and to my surprise they are made in the US

Edited by djw88

I'd also be interested to hear about build quality/durability/operation if anyone purchases these.

For $300, I’d imagine the “cost” for these are maybe $150-$175. This manufacture should send me a set to review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk