Z71 Grill Emblem Ad

I am wanting to add a Z71 Badge to the grill of my 2018 LT. Does anyone know where I can get the 2-piece black plastic mounting plate that is behind the badge on the factory installed Z71 logo. I believe they call it the Front Plinth/Rear Plinth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, lodge307 said:

I am wanting to add a Z71 Badge to the grill of my 2018 LT. Does anyone know where I can get the 2-piece black plastic mounting plate that is behind the badge on the factory installed Z71 logo. I believe they call it the Front Plinth/Rear Plinth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Try this # 23469243 ( Amazon ) , Hope this help.

3 minutes ago, slj2008 said:

Try this # 23469243 ( Amazon ) , Hope this help.

Thank you. That looks like the badge. I actually am looking for the flat backer plate that mounts to the grill to attach the Z71 emblem.

1 minute ago, lodge307 said:

Thank you. That looks like the badge. I actually am looking for the flat backer plate that mounts to the grill to attach the Z71 emblem.

scan down on that page , they show some with mounting plate , or check  Dealership - Parts ?

11 minutes ago, greystone said:

Is your truck a Z71?

Great question.  It made me laugh as I remember my wife wanting Denali badges on our SLE.   She liked the word and my salesman was willing to find us a pair of Denali badges.  This truck will always be a SLE no matter how much lipstick I add!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lodge307 said:

It is not. I am converting it to one.

Why didn't you just buy a Z71 then? They are around the same price as the truck you just bought. Most dealers had way more 2018 Z71's than regular LT's. It going to cost you way more to do what you want to do if you add skidplates, shocks, colored bumpers, grille, etc.

I just don't get it.

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Why didn't you just buy a Z71 then? They are around the same price as the truck you just bought. Most dealers had way more 2018 Z71's than regular LT's. It going to cost you way more to do what you want to do if you add skidplates, shocks, colored bumpers, grille, etc.

I just don't get it.

I disagree. Also this does not help what my question is. Do you have an answer or not?

46 minutes ago, lodge307 said:

I disagree. Also this does not help what my question is. Do you have an answer or not?

Disagree all you want .To buy all that stuff would be way more than just getting a Z71 in the first place. Don't be ignorant.

Did you try a dealer?

Edited by dieselfan1