Borla Quad Tip Exhaust for the Sierra/Silverado. Which tips do you prefer?

Borla Quad Tip Exhaust for the Sierra/Silverado. Which tips do you prefer?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all. I apologize for the second thread regarding the Borla Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500, but we wanted to make a poll on this one. 

Here is the link to our original thread for those who have not seen. Link: 

We will be offering systems that work with the factory valance tips, but we are also planning to offer systems with quad tips. We did want to get your feedback regarding which chrome tip style you would prefer, Round or Square. 

Systems will also be offered with Round Black Chrome Tips and Round Carbon Fiber Tips(both tip styles not pictured).

Here are some photos of the Round Chrome and Square Chrome tips. Please let us know what you think! 

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

Edited by ian@borla
  • Like 1

Square tips. Please make a dual tip option also. It's not a corvette it's a truck. My opinion is that the dual tips would look better.  Catback exhaust systems with dual square carbon fiber tips I'd buy with out hesitation. 

On 2/25/2019 at 12:14 AM, Shawnr487 said:

Square tips. Please make a dual tip option also. It's not a corvette it's a truck. My opinion is that the dual tips would look better.  Catback exhaust systems with dual square carbon fiber tips I'd buy with out hesitation. 

This right here.  If they somewhat resembled the stock dual tips, but in carbon fiber would be tits!