Hello from New Hampshire

NHUSA

I just got my fourth Chevy truck - actually 5th if you count the one my parents had when I was in high school.

My first (not parents truck) was a Black 1978 4X4 step side with big tires and full time 4WD, the next was a dark blue S-10 2WD extended cab, followed by a Maroon 5.3 2003 Silverado LT Z-71 Off Road extended cab 4X4.

I got the 2003 to haul a trailer with my toys - a 1919 Model T and 1931 Model A

We redid the cab corners, rocker panels and rear wheel wells a few years ago.

Unfortunately the 2003 finally succumbed to the salt in New England and there was an ongoing knock sensor CEL so it would not pass NH inspection.

It approaching was 200,000 miles so it didn't make sense to do it all over again

My newest one is Silver 2013 extended cab, 5.3, 4X4 with the trailer tow package.

Being silver it is the a real Silverado LOL

The truck is mostly a weekend toy because I work 50 miles from my home and use a car for the commute.

Edited by NHUSA

I live near the SIG Sauer Pro-shop and the factory is a few towns away therefore I am a SIG Guy.

The silver works great because the black and silver SIG decal looks like this...

Guess what I'm thinking!

sig.jpg

Edited by NHUSA