$7000 off msrp

GM makes more money on the financing than on the sale of many of its vehicles. MSRP is not where I start but rather the dealer invoice. Even dealer invoice is a fiction as it does not reflect the actual price the dealer pays the factory as it excludes the rebated amounts which are based on sales volume. This is why a higher volume dealer can afford to sell a truck at a lower price and still come out ahead.

17 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

I have seen up to 10k off on select 2019 models at a local area dealer, if anyone is in the western mass area and looking at chevys, Bertera Chevy in Palmer Mass has some rather good deals imo.

Still no where near RAM $15k to 18k off MSRP, for certain 2019 models.

Truck Month might be in March for GM, but do not expect as big of a tax refund to help pay for your 2019 [emoji20]
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I didn't change my withholding at all. Last year I owed the feds, this year I got $1100 back. I submitted my return on a Monday and got my money 8 days later.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

March is usually truck month for Chevy if I remember correctly. My dealer gave me the old wink/nod that maybe I should wait till March if I wanted a new 2019.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Doesn't Chevy have truck month 3 or 4 times a year? :D

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 7:27 PM, texasaggies16 said:

They are already lowering the prices because no one is buying them! I litterally only see 1-2 a day max! Tons of 18s with new plates tho!

That's mainly because they are (until very recently) still pushing the 18's. If I'm not mistaken, they are still building 18's in limited quantities,

• Like 1