TORQUE Detail Mirror Shine or F11

I'm also interested in this. My black 2018 is a pain in the ass to keep clean. I pretty much go through the touchless wash almost every day I drive it in the winter here in Minnesnowta. I wax it with Meguires Ultimate wax once every couple  weeks. My silver 2018 is not so bad. I would use it on both though.

How does this compare to ceramic?

Edited by dieselfan1

I have not used either... but, since you have a black truck (my '15 was) I ceramic coated it.   It was my 7th black truck.   The FIRST to look clean more than 10 minutes after a wash!   Ceramic is the way to go.  My '18 is Silver and I also ceramic coated it.   I'll this form now on with every truck.

This will be my last black truck. Really disappointed in the paint they use. It gets hairline scratches if you touch it.

I'm probably going to get the ceramic . I've even thought about taking it to a body shop and have them scuff it and reshoot it with some high quality clear coat that's more durable.That would probably cost a couple grand though. I'm not sure what to do.

Edited by dieselfan1