From F150 to Denali. (New member)

Hopefully, you keep it long enough to realize @200k there is simply no comparison.  One is made to look nice the other is made to work.  F-150's are made to look nice with good commercial.  Sierra is both my friend!  Welcome.......

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TFults said:

Good looking truck! What was wrong with the Ford that they bought it back??

Frozen door latches. Small thing they can’t fix other than that nothing was wrong with it. They are nice but I like GMC more now :)

11 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Hopefully, you keep it long enough to realize @200k there is simply no comparison.  One is made to look nice the other is made to work.  F-150's are made to look nice with good commercial.  Sierra is both my friend!  Welcome.......

I think GMC is looks better, only think ford has over GMC is bigger legroom in back seat, large sunroof, adoptive cruise control. GMC has that HUD and that’s alone worth more than Ford.

19 minutes ago, Gh-behnam said:

I think GMC is looks better, only think ford has over GMC is bigger legroom in back seat, large sunroof, adoptive cruise control. GMC has that HUD and that’s alone worth more than Ford.

Do the 2019 T1's have more rear leg room now?  Class leading....I know they added a few inches back there?

29 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Do the 2019 T1's have more rear leg room now?  Class leading....I know they added a few inches back there?

They have more room than 2018 but I think still is less than f150. I’m not sure exact number this is my own opinion owning both trucks. 

1 hour ago, Gh-behnam said:

They have more room than 2018 but I think still is less than f150. I’m not sure exact number this is my own opinion owning both trucks. 

T1 is class leading in front and back. The F-150 does have a completely flat floor back there so maybe that contributes to the illusion.

2019chevroletsilverado1500highcountry-vs

Welcome. Some helpful tips I wish someone told me when I bought my 2016..... Gm still uses a wax type frame rust proofer. I see snow in your pic. I would highly advise you investigate rust proofing options now. My truck has seen 3 winters and the frame is solid rust. Wish I had done something day 1. Also if you have the painted front bumper they are very prone to rock chips. So look at your options for paint film or vynal.

Also if you push and hold the unlock button it should lower all 4 windows at once. Great in the summer. You might need to enable that in the truck information screen.

Enjoy the new ride

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1