Anyone else disappointed they switched the 22” tire

ndogg ct

7 hours ago, qwank said:

The Bridgestones are the biggest pieces of crap on the planet, what's on them now? 

This is the 2nd Denali I have had with Bridgestone tires and I like them, not a think wrong.  They 2012 I got nearly 50,000 miles and never as much as a flat tire. They have a aggressive tread I find are very good in winter.  I can't tell a worse ride from the 20 inchers on my last 2 Denali's. 

21 minutes ago, elcamino said:

This is the 2nd Denali I have had with Bridgestone tires and I like them, not a think wrong.  They 2012 I got nearly 50,000 miles and never as much as a flat tire. They have a aggressive tread I find are very good in winter.  I can't tell a worse ride from the 20 inchers on my last 2 Denali's. 

You must have the ATs, I was talking about the HLs which a majority of the trucks came with. 

Wow are we talking about the same tires? The one 22” Bridgestone dueler at?i have yet to find a better 22” all season tire
i live in New England and have never had a problem in any snow storm
New Englander here too. Dueler AT RHS on my 15 when I pulled it off the lot. Great tire.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have 2 2018 Silverados.

One is a Double cab with 20" Goodyear SRA's . Not that bad of a tire but not that great either. Especially in the snow. If I get 35,000 miles out of them I'll be happy. I never run my tires until they are shot , they always have some tread left on them( 5/32"- 6/32" or more)

The other truck is a Crew Cab 6.5' ft bed with 22" Bridgestone Dueler AT RHS . These are pretty good tires all around I  think . Better than the Goodyears. Decent in the snow and ride good on the highway. Maybe a tiny bit noisier than the Goodyears but not a lot.

I really can't tell the difference between the two  trucks as far as the ride. Both trucks are Z85's.

Your results may vary. I live in Minnesota and we have had 2 ft of snow in the last two weeks.

I  had 20" Bridgestone Alenza HL's on my last truck and I didn't think they were that bad either. But the Dueler AT RHS's are better.

Edited by dieselfan1

My High Country came with the painted 20" wheels with Bridgestone Dueler AT's.

I live in South Florida so I don't see snow but we get a lot of rain. The tires seem to stick pretty in rain. I did have the truck up in Boone, NC this winter and the tires performed well in mud, snow and icy slush. No complaints here.

21 hours ago, towdog333 said:

I had 22" s on my 2014 rally sport which came with the truck n they were brutal. you felt every bump on the road, had HD bilsteins shocks n struts put on , it helped a little. Oh by the way 22's look good but that's it

On higher trims the 2019s have larger tires than your 2014, so 22s on '19s are more similar to 20s on your '14.  You would need 24s on a '19 to have the same sidewall as 22s on your '14.

It's a different experience entirely.

My 16 had 285/45/22s. The 19s have 275/50/22s so the new ones are not as wide but taller which should help.

Don't forget to price out the tires too. I got a flat on my 22s Bridgestone duellet ATs and it was close to $450 for one tire (thank goodness I paid for the $299 tire warranty)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk