Seat storage ideas? What are you putting in them?

Mbcorry

13 hours ago, fish_guru said:

I love them too!

I have a socket/tool set in one and a lithium battery jump starter in the other.

On road trips I leave one empty for my daughter's entertainment stuff...Nintendo Switch, tablet, charging cords, etc.

Smart! I love the idea for tablets and cords. Maybe I’m weird but I can’t stop thinking of better ways to utilize them/even run power to them to charge devices while they are inside

• Like 1

Right now I have some first aid stuff in there (Quick Clot bandages, Tourniquet, General Aid) and I hooked a pull tag on to the opening pull flap that is a bright red 8" strap that says "Emergency" so I can send someone to my truck and say "Pull the bright red emergency strap hanging from the back seat on the drivers side and bring me everything inside."  and they wont be able to miss it.

I would like to run power into the other one for my Stream Light Stinger LED charger to keep a light fully charged and accessible. 

I have the undersea storage as well, so a lot of stuff goes in there.

• Like 2

I use my under seat storage for most so i put in a small blanket in the one area and I"m not sure what to put in the other.   I bet you could put a couple of 8" or 10" subs if you were so inclined but I find the Bose system works well for me.    I like the idea of a first aid kit or maybe some charging cables for people who want to charge devices back there?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MartyF81 said:

Right now I have some first aid stuff in there (Quick Clot bandages, Tourniquet, General Aid) and I hooked a pull tag on to the opening pull flap that is a bright red 8" strap that says "Emergency" so I can send someone to my truck and say "Pull the bright red emergency strap hanging from the back seat on the drivers side and bring me everything inside."  and they wont be able to miss it.

I would like to run power into the other one for my Stream Light Stinger LED charger to keep a light fully charged and accessible. 

I have the undersea storage as well, so a lot of stuff goes in there.

Love the emergency pull, flashlight would be awesome. Post it up when you do it!

On 2/19/2019 at 10:57 PM, sams819 said:

I keep a rattlesnake in mine, just in case it gets stolen, I know who did it.  :fume: :loser:  LOL

If it was a little larger, you could keep the trunk monkey in there (if you are familiar).

• Like 1