Service Stabilitrack

goeb34

From a dead stop got up to 40 mph and the truck seemed like it cut off and came back on in a split second. The radio cut off, the speedo went down to 0 then back up to 40 and a service stabilitrak message popped up rhen went right back off the screen. Anybody heard or experienced anything like this? 2014 Denali CCSB, lt headers and custom tune is all thats done.

6 hours ago, goeb34 said:

From a dead stop got up to 40 mph and the truck seemed like it cut off and came back on in a split second. The radio cut off, the speedo went down to 0 then back up to 40 and a service stabilitrak message popped up rhen went right back off the screen. Anybody heard or experienced anything like this? 2014 Denali CCSB, lt headers and custom tune is all thats done.

If you have the ability, see if there is a code present. Culprits could be, bad battery, bad battery cables, bad grounds, ECU going bad, BCM going bad, list goes on. I would start with finding out if there has been a code thrown.

• Like 1

My driver side headlight was out but came back on, no dash lights are on and it was runnin fine for the 20 minutes i was drivin after that happened. Maybe the headlight may have caused a glitch or something? I doubt it but technology is weird these days

You need to pull the codes instead of just guessing.  Don't have a code reader?  Get one...and one that reads more than just OBD crap, as those are not very useful.

I use this one:

https://smile.amazon.com/BlueDriver-Bluetooth-Professional-iPhone-Android/dp/B00652G4TS/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=blue+driver&qid=1550715384&s=gateway&sr=8-2

I don't care if your vehicle is under a bumper to bumper warranty - you should still know what is going on PRIOR to bringing it to a dealer so they can't start trying to pull the wool over your eyes.  That scanner paid for itself several times over the first time I used it.