You (Or Your Spouse) Can Now Track Your Chevy Vehicle In Real Time And Set Up Location Alerts

Gorehamj

6 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Being tracked? You don’t need to use email in order to use google maps.

Sent from above

Its helpful to me when I want to generate travel maps or a variety of other things doing work in the field as a geologist.

26 minutes ago, jaxcam02 said:

Oh, no I don't really care. lol if someone wants to track me, Oh well I don't do anything exciting.

That's my thought, too.

If someone wants to waste their time following me around on an app, that's their problem.

7 hours ago, jaxcam02 said:

Oh, no I don't really care. lol if someone wants to track me, Oh well I don't do anything exciting.

You can turn Maps History (as well as Search and other histories) off in your Google account settings ..

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, HeySkippyDog said:

Yeah.... I'm in the middle of a divorce. I'm not doing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Congratulations or my Condolences, whichever fits your case SkippyDog :thumbs:

• Like 1

Congratulations or my Condolences, whichever fits your case SkippyDog :thumbs:
It's a relief. It really wears on a fella when nothing you do is "right" while you work 40+ a week to provide for them, and get the 3rd degree for being stuck at work late.

I do not miss having the covers yanked off the bed at 11 PM to continue the scream fest when I was just too tired to argue.

• Like 1

It's a relief. It really wears on a fella when nothing you do is "right" while you work 40+ a week to provide for them, and get the 3rd degree for being stuck at work late.

I do not miss having the covers yanked off the bed at 11 PM to continue the scream fest when I was just too tired to argue.

Once in a while bring roses for your wife and kids, leave some on your wife’s dash. When asked why roses on the dash, you say so you know that my heart is always with you know matter where you are. Really, it works and puts a big smile on your face in the process.

Sent from above
  • Haha 1

Once in a while bring roses for your wife and kids, leave some on your wife’s dash. When asked why roses on the dash, you say so you know that my heart is always with you know matter where you are. Really, it works and puts a big smile on your face in the process.

Sent from above
Tried that kinda thing, no credit given. I had an even bigger grin when she moved out and had to go back to mommy and daddy.

Sad that someone has so little appreciation for what was done for them. No one needs that kind of negativity.

• Like 1