What is up with this every time I open a thread or try to turn a page it gives me this? And it randomly  asks for me to except terms of use never done this till yesterday and still doing it today. I am using a iPad if that matters...

Retry for a live version

This page (https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/168-2014-2019-engine-driveline-exhaust/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 526Ray ID: 4afb0ed45819c55a • 2019-02-27 13:39:30 UTC

Invalid SSL certificate

You

Browser

Working

Chicago

Cloudflare

Working

www.gm-trucks.com

Host

Error

What happened?

The origin web server does not have a valid SSL certificate.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server.Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4afb0ed45819c55a  Your IP: 666.246.89.00p  Performance & security by Cloudflare

Hi everyone, rest assured noone is trying to hack the site.  We are working with our host to address the certificate issue. 

Things should be back to operating normal. If you see any other errors messages please post them here