In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ebonez
      I've got a 2009 Yukon that has some random LED headlights in it. I really like the look of the led's but they are garbage as far as visibility. Anyone have a bulb combo that seems to work well with the stock Yukon headlight assembly?
    • By Krehzyy
      I am looking for some insight from other people that specialize in wiring and electrical. I own a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado Ext. Cab and I have recently installed an overhead console and wired it to a 10 amp circuit in the interior fuse panel using 16ga wire. Doing it this way, the LEDS are very bright, like I want them. Now I want to switch the wiring to the existing wiring from the BCM for OE functionality when I open the door or use the dimmer switch to turn them on. The original wiring is a GRY/BLK 20ga(?) wire that runs up the pillar on the driver side. When I tapped into this wire, the dome lights work like they should, but are very dim.
      What should I do about this? I have considered running the oe wiring to activate a relay and running the 16ga I have installed through the same relay for power and ground to the dome lights. That way I get the brightness I like, and it retains OE functionality. Is this the way I should go or are there other options?
    • By rxnotec
      Price update 10/24/19
      Replacement Projector LED Headlight in Black Housing Clear Lens. Includes Hikari LED low beam upgrade wired and ready. Plug and play.
      This is a $500 setup that is ready to go. I got rid of the truck so no need for these anymore.

Asking $150+shipping. 

-Direct Bolt On Replacement For Your Original Headlights, No Wiring or Any Other Modification Needed.
      - DOT & SAE Approved.

This is plug and play with:
      2015-2019 Chevy Suburban
      2015-2019 Chevy Tahoe

Compatible on Models w/ Factory Halogen Headlights Only.

One headlight has a light scratch but if you took to a professional detailer they could likely sand it a little and buff it away to look new. The one picture shows it on what would be the passenger side just to the right of the ELLED band. No impact on lighting and with some professional polishing would probably just disappear.

• By 2002 Chevy Avalanche
      My 2002 chevy Avalanche 1500 Z71 5.3l has 37s mud tires on it, 20 inch rim's, and the abs light turns on and turns right back off on the high way, and then stays off, i heard it not very good for off roading either, which is something i enjoy doing, i read, and some people really hate ABS as it turns out. And they said to just pull the fuse, after i pulled the fuse, i expected the abs light to turn on, but when i looked both the ABS and Brake light were on, any ideas how i can turn that brake light off? The truck still stops good, and there are no problems, just a stupid brake light.
    • By Jonathan Floyd
      Hey guys and gals I was hoping y’all could answer a question of mine. I currently own a 2019 Silverado trail boss with the 5.3 and 6 speed transmission. A mechanic told me the transmission is a ticking time bomb if I do any performance mods. Such as a cam swap and tune. So I explained my plan for the future. Cold air intake, flow master exhaust, headers, tune and cam swap. He said if I do any of the big changes to the engine the tranny may go out. The reason why is because the stock transmission was only made to handle the stock HP and TQ. Have any of y’all had an issue like this after some big performance mods?