Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!
In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience.
This weekend someone slammed my passenger door probably to hard in my opinion. Not sure if this is the cause of the problem but the issue did start soon after. The Window and mirror lost power first intermittently, now completely. I checked the fuse and also didn’t see anything obvious as far as wires being loose or broken from the harness. Any suggestions or recommendations for a fix would be greatly appreciated.
I don’t like putting LED bulbs in the OEM housing if they are used on the road since they scatter the bright light and blind oncoming traffic. This install was not hard but more difficult than the 2014-2018 (and 2019 HD) Sierra.
1) unbolt 2 wheel liner bolts (10mm) and remove push tab to make room to work
2) use small ratchet and swivel to unbolt 4 screws (8mm) of the fog light housing and remove wire harness push tabs and remove bulb from fog light
3) use 10mm socket to “cap” the OEM expanding nuts and swap over the adjuster and only the ends of the 2 other retaining nuts
4) trim off all 3 tabs of the Morimoto pigtail with razor knife or box cutter (wear cut gloves and cut away from your hand and body) as you will install the plug upside down or the lights will not turn on
5) put it all back in and adjust light
associated pictures will be loaded below.
By Marco Melgoza
Hello everyone I have a 99-07 1/2 silverado I recently installed LED lights for full exterior use however the turn signals do not work the parking lights work as do the hazards but when I turn on the turn Signals nothing. anyone know what the problem might be and any possible solutions ? Thanks
So I purchased a 98 sierra 1500. Drove it around for a few days before I realized the front speakers in the door didn't have any sound. So, i did what any other sane man would do, and replaced the speakers. Theres still no sound. The stereo was already replaced with the duel din out of my previous truck. So it's not that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only thing left to replace would be the wiring correct?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 164 Members, 2 Anonymous, 2,670 Guests (See full list)
- Yodi Murica
- Del A
- Ralph Ciardullo
- MTU Alum
- 14 gmcl83
- Texas Daddy
- Mike Barber
- Scott Jakubik
- Jake Hammond
- Kohlton Moore
- Phillip Luckart
- B House
- Capt Bob
- Ben Berkenpas
- Mike GMC
- Landon Wingate
- michael betz
- mn camper guy
- James Mazzucca
- f8l vnm
- bud brower