In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rxnotec
      Replacement Projector LED Headlight in Black Housing Clear Lens. Includes Hikari LED low beam upgrade wired and ready. Plug and play.
      This is a $500 setup that is ready to go. I got rid of the truck so no need for these anymore.

Asking $180+shipping. 

-Direct Bolt On Replacement For Your Original Headlights, No Wiring or Any Other Modification Needed.
      - DOT & SAE Approved.

This is plug and play with:
      2015-2019 Chevy Suburban
      2015-2019 Chevy Tahoe

Compatible on Models w/ Factory Halogen Headlights Only.

One headlight has a light scratch but if you took to a professional detailer they could likely sand it a little and buff it away to look new. The one picture shows it on what would be the passenger side just to the right of the ELLED band. No impact on lighting and with some professional polishing would probably just disappear.

• By 2002 Chevy Avalanche
      My 2002 chevy Avalanche 1500 Z71 5.3l has 37s mud tires on it, 20 inch rim's, and the abs light turns on and turns right back off on the high way, and then stays off, i heard it not very good for off roading either, which is something i enjoy doing, i read, and some people really hate ABS as it turns out. And they said to just pull the fuse, after i pulled the fuse, i expected the abs light to turn on, but when i looked both the ABS and Brake light were on, any ideas how i can turn that brake light off? The truck still stops good, and there are no problems, just a stupid brake light.
    • By Jonathan Floyd
      Hey guys and gals I was hoping y’all could answer a question of mine. I currently own a 2019 Silverado trail boss with the 5.3 and 6 speed transmission. A mechanic told me the transmission is a ticking time bomb if I do any performance mods. Such as a cam swap and tune. So I explained my plan for the future. Cold air intake, flow master exhaust, headers, tune and cam swap. He said if I do any of the big changes to the engine the tranny may go out. The reason why is because the stock transmission was only made to handle the stock HP and TQ. Have any of y’all had an issue like this after some big performance mods?
    • By JCeballos8
      Hi guys,  hopefully someone out there in GM world can help me.  I'm installing an aftermarket running board lights which has courtesy lights and turn signal lights.  I looked every where to get some concrete answer where i can tap into the OEM parking lights wire, courtesy light wire, and turn signal wire.  Now, I realize i can run them into the hood and into each headlamp but I much rather keep the connections neat inside the cab.  I looked at the GMUPFitter manual and quite honestly it might as well be in chinese to me.  If any one has any info with pictures broken down Barney style I would appreciate it.  Also if you recommend not tapping into any wire coming from the BCM then where would be the best place to tap into?  Thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to help!   @pgamboa any suggestions?
    • By 400ex2008
      Hey everyone, So i just purchased my first Silverado used and immediately the gf and I notice a high frequency noise. The truck is a 2016 LT and when I test drove the truck we noticed nothing odd. after the salesman gave me a rundown on everything and how it works. He then put the truck in 4x4 auto and was explaining the 4x4 stuff and then onto onstar. 

We left the dealership and immediately turned around and asked for him to hop in. He witnessed the noise and scheduled service to fix the problem. They gave me a bulletin for the transfer case and claim that is the noise when the transfer case is running. it sounds like a high frequency electrical noise. I have tried searching the forums and internet with no luck. I'm ready to try and just purchase a new switch and see if that solves the problem. any thoughts or advice would be great.

When I put the vehicle in 2H I get zero noise from switch, when its in 4Auto or 4x4 then you can here the noise come and go randomly.