Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!
In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience.
I don’t like putting LED bulbs in the OEM housing if they are used on the road since they scatter the bright light and blind oncoming traffic. This install was not hard but more difficult than the 2014-2018 (and 2019 HD) Sierra.
1) unbolt 2 wheel liner bolts (10mm) and remove push tab to make room to work
2) use small ratchet and swivel to unbolt 4 screws (8mm) of the fog light housing and remove wire harness push tabs and remove bulb from fog light
3) use 10mm socket to “cap” the OEM expanding nuts and swap over the adjuster and only the ends of the 2 other retaining nuts
4) trim off all 3 tabs of the Morimoto pigtail with razor knife or box cutter (wear cut gloves and cut away from your hand and body) as you will install the plug upside down or the lights will not turn on
5) put it all back in and adjust light
associated pictures will be loaded below.
By Marco Melgoza
Hello everyone I have a 99-07 1/2 silverado I recently installed LED lights for full exterior use however the turn signals do not work the parking lights work as do the hazards but when I turn on the turn Signals nothing. anyone know what the problem might be and any possible solutions ? Thanks
So I purchased a 98 sierra 1500. Drove it around for a few days before I realized the front speakers in the door didn't have any sound. So, i did what any other sane man would do, and replaced the speakers. Theres still no sound. The stereo was already replaced with the duel din out of my previous truck. So it's not that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only thing left to replace would be the wiring correct?
Looking for recommendations on aftermarket LED tail lights for my 2019 1500 LD, same body style as the 14s-18s. (Non factory led) I replaced the reverse lights with diode dynamics led bulb but the stock housings suck and barely throw any light. So Im looking for something all LED. I like the morimoto xb led tail lights but theyre kind of pricey at $475. Does anyone have a discount on those or anything? Let me know what you guys have and if you like what you have or not! Thanks in advance!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 143 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2,613 Guests (See full list)
- Christopher M
- Andrew Ardente
- Jiminy CriQet
- HK GUY
- Cody Marshall
- Cody Bannister
- Kevin Speed
- Trae Edwards
- [email protected]
- Grumpy Bear
- Robert L
- Snow Shovel
- Robert Ng
- Bruce Wilson
- Scott Kingsley
- Tom Cox
- Texas Sandman